Chapter 6

Once everyone left the field the boys went to shower and change and make their way to the family area that held the farewell dinner for the departing players.

As everyone made their ways to the tables and sat down, Trent couldn't keep his eyes off of her, she looked so beautiful laughing and smiling with everyone. Trent always loved that about her, she got along with everyone and always pleased everyone, he would always tell her that it would come back and bite her in the ass and she would just laugh and call him silly.

Kaoka stood up and made her way to the toilet, Trent saw her get up and for some reason his brain had told him to follow her, this was his only chance to talk to her as he didn't know when he would see her next.

Trent waited for her outside the bathroom with his back against the wall, Kaoka didn't notice him as she walked out that was until Trent grabbed her hand and spun her around so she was now facing him. "Trent, what are you doing" Kaoka said as she released her hand from his, Trent could tell Kaoka was tipsy cause she would always turn a light shade of pink. "K, I know I'm the last person you want to see right now but I can't stop thinking about you, I don't know why it took me so long to realise that it as you Kaoka, the time I spent apart from you was torture I drank and got with different woman just to fill the void you left hell I even dated Hannah to try and erase you from my heart Kaoka but it's you it's always been you" Trent let out as he looked down at the shocked girl.

"I uhh" Kaoka said as she look down "Trent, I've built my walls high, you really hurt me and I can't just forgive you so easily, I just need time" Kaoka said as she grabbed the boys hand. "I completely understand K, take as much time as you need" Trent said as he grabbed both the girls hand and pulled her into a hug before then kissing the top of her head. Kaoka just let him hug her cause deep down she knew she wanted this hug so bad, Kaoka wanted to forgive him there and just smash her lips into his soft plump lips, but she knew she couldn't her heart was still healing and it was to soon for her.

Kaoka then pulled away from the boy before walking back to the table where everyone was sat. Kaoka sat down and perrie and saffie immediately asked her if she was okay because everyone noticed that both of them were missing. Kaoka told the girls everything, both Perrie and saffie told her that if she decided to forgive they would both be supportive of it because the two girls knew that Trent and Kaoka were a forever type of love, even if they had broke up they knew that the two would eventually find their ways back to eachother.

The dinner came to an end around 7pm and it was now 9pm all the players and their girlfriends all went home after dinner to sort out their kids and get ready to go out. The whole group decided to meet their around 10pm. Kaoka, Perrie, saffie, noa, Cody, Curtis, Alex, Harvey and Trent all decided that they would all go together as they were all ready.

Once the drop arrived to the club they all headed straight to a VIP booth and began to order drinks, not long after the rest of the team and their wife or girlfriend arrived. The night has started and it was all so much fun the music was playing and Kaoka finally began to feel her body getting loose, meaning she was well and truly past the tipsy stage. After a few more shots she stumbled her way to a lonely boy sitting by himself just observing the rest of the group, she sat down near the boy making him turn and look at her. "Why do you look so lonely" she said as she tried to find his face as everything was so blurry for her, "Kaoka it's me Trent, you seem drunk maybe you need to go home" Trent said as he grabbed the girls hand.

"Oh your names Trent, that's so crazy I know a Trent too, but he broke my heart a year ago" Kaoka said as she pouted, "but you should never be like him, you know he apologised to me today, yeah I know after a whole year he finally grew the balls to apologise to me" Kaoka said as she turned to the boy who just looked at her, "lean in I wanna tell you a secret" she said as Trent slowly leaned in next to her ear "I came all the way back to Liverpool just for him, and when he talked to me again after a year I just wanted to jump back in his arms and kiss his soft plump lips" Kaoka said as she pushed the boy lightly out of her face again.

"But you know what Trent number 2, I gotta make him suffer a little bit, right" she tilted her head giving Trent a confused look. "Yeah right" Trent replied back. He couldn't believe what kaoka just said to him, did it mean she forgives him and that after a year later she still had feelings for him. The boy was lost in his thoughts that he hadn't realised Kaoka lay her head down on his lap, Trent laughed to himself as he couldn't believe this girl, she really could sleep anywhere anytime. He lifted the girl up and carried her out the club and into the taxi

He quickly messaged Alex and tell him that he was taking Kaoka home and there was no need to worry about them. He decided for her to just sleep at his house as he didn't know where she lived and didn't wanna wake her up.

Once Trent had reached his house he made his way up to his room quietly, not wanting to wake her up or anyone else. He laid her down softly on the pillow before changing her into his sweat pants and a graphic T-shirt he found in his closet, he didn't find it awkward for some reason, I mean during their relationship they had seen each other naked of course so he didn't really mind. As he was about to leave the room he looked back at her one final time before deciding to go back and kiss her forehead, Trent shut the door and made his way down to the living room to sleep on the couch.

Guys I'm so sorry for the late update I have been so busy

Anyways hope you all had an amazing Christmas and can't I can't wait for liverpools game
Praying pookie puts a goal today and assist 🙈🫶🏽🫶🏽😍😍😍😘😘🤩🤩🤩