The Dead Come Talking

After a while of walking, we made it to a Victorian Manor. 'Is this your house?' I asked Slender he nodded, and then tentacles came out of his back which weirded me out but I didn't show it. He then opened the door with his tentacle 'Hey Slender can I feel your tentacle?.' I asked him 'I guess but be very careful they are sensitive.'

He said I gently touched the tentacle it was very slimy 'After you Y/n.' I went inside with Slender behind me 'Let me go get everyone here so you can meet them.' 'Ok,' I said he then disappeared which surprised me I did not know he could do that I'll have to ask him what his powers are later. A few minutes later I heard Slender's voice in my head.

'Y/n If you would follow me' He then appeared in front of me. As we were walking I decided to ask him more questions. 'Hey Slender what powers do you have?' I asked him 'Well I can do anything I want.' 'Woah That's so cool' I say with stars in my eyes.

'You can ask me a question about my life if you want It's only fair if you ask me a question now.' I tell him 'Okay how did you get your scars?' He asked me. 'Well most of them are from my original family and some are from the depression.' I then asked him 'Why are you helping me?' 'You looked lost and helpless and I wanted to help you.'

He then asks me 'What happened with your old family?.' 'I was abused My father and my mother would put all their rage on me. Until one day they had enough and dropped me off in front of the orphanage and then my friend James saved me from the cold night.' I say looking down and remembering the stuff they did to me.

'Oh I'm sorry if I brought up bad memories' Slender said 'It's fine it was a long time ago anyway.' Pretty soon we made it to an open room with a lot of people. My shyness kicked in and I hid behind Slender 'It's okay y/n they won't hurt you.' I heard his voice in my head I nodded and slowly moved out from behind Slender.

'Everyone this is Y/n, Y/n This is everyone' 'H-Hi' I said we were silent for a few minutes until a clown with black and white stripes and a pointed nose came up to me. He then said 'Hi Y/n I'm Laughing Jack but you can call me LJ If you like say would you like a piece of candy?.' He asked I nodded he then pulled out a bag and handed me a Jolly Rancher. A green one at that I took it and smiled as I put the Jolly Rancher in my mouth.

LJ then went back to where he was sitting which was on a black leather couch. The next person whom I was introduced to was a girl around my age she was wearing a pink dress that was old and had holes in it and blood. 'Hi, I'm Sally Later would you like to have a tea party with me?.' 'Sure' I said I then asked slender in my head 'Why is there blood on Sally's dress?.'

'She was killed by her uncle when she was younger' 'How is she alive if she was killed?.' I asked him 'Well I can bring back the dead.' The next person I was introduced to was wearing a black hoodie and black pants with a blue mask. There was black ink coming out of the eye holes 'Hey I'm EJ.'

He said in a cold voice then sat back down the next person I met was a guy named Jeff. 'Yo' is all he said and just sat back down there were a few others so I just will tell you their names. There was a girl named Clockwork she was nice and She had a clock in her eye which I thought was cool. Next was a boy with goggles he might have to be my favorite his name was Toby.

Lastly was a boy in a white mask with lipstick his name was Masky. After the introductions, Slender asked me to follow him which I did. He led me upstairs and stopped in front of a door that had a Majora's mask symbol on it. I immediately thought of Ben I felt tears fill my eyes.

That's when Slender knocked on the door and I heard a familiar yet unfamiliar voice. 'Jeff Go The Fuck Away' The door opened to reveal a Link Look alike but he looked different from Link. Instead of blue eyes, he had black eyes with crimson red pupils he also had blood tears running down his face. Other than that he looked like Link Then My whole world stopped as I recognized who this was.

 'Ben?' 'Y/n?' we say at the same time we stand there for a few seconds without speaking until I ran and tackled him into a hug letting out tears of happiness. He awkwardly hugs back and asks 'Wh-What are you doing here?.' It takes me a minute but I finally calm down and tell him what happened. 'The day you died I would not leave the attic after everyone was asleep.' 

'I snuck into the bathroom and I did something that I am not proud of I cut myself.' I showed him the Bandages on my arm 'Sadly Adam and Angela caught me and said If I didn't leave by the next day they would show James what I had done. I could not let that happen so I ran into the woods then I met Slender and he brought me here and said I could stay here.' He looked at me then at Slender 'Y/n can you stay here while I talk to Slender' I nodded and watched as Ben left the room.