You Will Be Found

I awake from my sleep with Angela and Adam right over my Bed smirking. 'What are you smirking about?' I asked annoyed as I sat up. 'Oh, nothing we just have something that you might not want James to see.' Angela said 'Yeah Right' I said to them 'Don't believe us? Watch this.'

Adam had said as he pulled out a camera and played a video. The video was of me in the bathroom last night. I felt my heart drop 'If you don't want James to know about this then you do whatever we say.' Angela said I was too stunned to speak so I just nodded 'Good now the thing that we want you to do is run away and never come back.'

Adam said 'If you don't then we'll show James the Video.' Angela said 'Ok I'll do it' I know it will break James's heart but I can't get sent to a mental hospital they will never let me leave. 'Great you have by tonight to say your goodbyes' Adam said with that they left the room and shut the door behind me. After they left I got out my backpack and filled it with all my clothes.

I then put the money from last night into my backpack. Now I just need food I sneak down the stairs and into the kitchen and grab at least 7 granola bars. Ones I know will keep me at bay for at least a week. James then came into the kitchen talk about perfect timing 'Y/n What are you doing.'

He asked me 'Just getting a snack' I lied 'Ok' he said but I knew he did not believe me. As I was about to leave he stopped me. 'Hey, Y/n If you want to talk about Ben just know that I am here for you okay.' 'I know and I am thankful for really' I said and ran back up to my room to put the bars in my bag.

After that, I went to write a note to James explaining why I ran away and how thankful I am for having him in my life even if it was only for a little while. The note took me at least an hour so now I just try and figure out where I'm going to go I guess. My gut is telling me to go into the woods and down a path I've never been down. But my heart was saying go into the city that I would be safer there.

After a while of going back in forth I chose to go with my gut so I went to find a flashlight to see in the dark woods I went into the storage room of the orphanage and found a flashlight I then went back upstairs to my room to put the flashlight in my bag After I put it in my bag I went to take a nap because I knew that this was going to be the last sleep I get for awhile

TIME SKIP

It was now night which meant I had to leave here and find a new home. I grabbed my bag and taped the note for James onto my door. Hopefully, he doesn't come looking for me I then close my door and head down to the main hall. Adam and Angela were waiting for me near the entrance 'Let's get this over with.'

 Adam said as Angela pulled out some money and tossed it to me. 'Here this should get you through the week Now we don't ever want to see you again.' They then went back to their rooms while I went out the doors and headed towards the woods. It's only been a few minutes when I got tired of walking and sat down in front of this tire swing me and Ben found when he was alive. 

Ben I wonder where he's at is he in heaven most likely

Flashback When Ben Was Alive  

'Y/n Don't run so fast you'll trip' Ben told me as I was running ahead to show him something cool that I had found. I actually did trip right after that 'Thanks for jinxing me, Ben.' I huffed after that I started to walk at the same pace as him. 'So what is it you wanted to show me?' 'We're almost there just trust me okay.'

 'Ok I trust you' He said 'Great now we should be here.' I said as I found the old tire swing I jumped on it and asked 'Ben Can You start swinging me?.' He then laughed at me 'What's so funny' I pouted 'Nothing.' He said as he started to push the tire swing until it broke with me on it we laughed the whole way back to the orphanage that day.

BACK TO THE PRESENT

After a short break, I continued my walk I noticed the woods were a lot quieter and darker and it was storming. I opened my bag and pulled out the flashlight and turned it on. I pointed it down the path and saw what looked like a man in a suit but something was off. As I got closer everything felt calm and peaceful 'Hello?.'

 I asked the man he then turned around and that's when I realized why the man felt off he had no face. My mind was saying to run but my gut was saying stay and that he can help me. I then heard someone say in my mind 'Hello there child.' I looked at the man and asked 'Was that you?' 'Yes, I'm Slenderman but you can call me Slender.' 

'Ok' I said 'Say what is a child like you doing out here in the woods at this time of night and when it is raining?.' Slender asked me I felt like I could tell him the truth so I did. 'Oh well you see a good friend of mine recently died. And after he died I kinda sliced my arms' I raised my sleeve to show him the bandage wrapped around my arm and I continued.

 'But I did not know some kids were recording me and they kinda said Leave here and never come back or we will tell an adult and well here we are.' 'Do you mind if I ask what your friend's name was?.' 'No I don't mind his name was Ben Lawman' I tell him. 'Say It's getting late why don't you come with me and you can get some sleep and have somewhere to stay and get out of the rain.'

 'I would like that' I say slightly shivering 'Great just let me let the rest of my family that you are coming so they don't do anything stupid.' 'Hey Slender what are you exactly' I asked him 'Me and my family are what you call creepypasta's we are urban legends and we hurt bad people.' I nodded and we then walked in silence occasionally I would bring up fond memories of Ben. And Slender would tell me all about his brothers and the family that he created.