Episode 4: An Amazing Digital Cosplay

Warning: This episode contains spoilers if no one has seen The Amazing Digital Circus. If you don't wish for spoilers to be revealed, please skip this episode.

Now the Smiling Critters know about The Amazing Digital Circus. The one CatNap and CraftyCorn had been geeking over so much.

It was the weekend, and everyone is free. The Smiling Critters are all in DogDay's house watching the pilot of the Amazing Digital Circus. They're slowly getting to know the characters a bit better. There's Caine the ringleader and his sidekick Bubble. Crafty told them Caine is an A.I. and the only one in the episode. The rest of the cast are humans though; well humans trapped in the digital world. There's Pomni the jester, Ragatha the ragdoll, Jax the rabbit, Gangle the mask with a ribbon body, Kinger as a king chess piece, and Zooble the misshaped. There is Kaufmo the clown, but he's abstracted. No one got to know Kaufmo's personality. That's pretty sad.

While watching, Picky, Crafty and DogDay are eating snacks and CatNap is taking a nap; resting his head on DogDay's shoulder. Everyone else watched quietly, and it was like that until the pilot ended. That lasted for twenty five minutes and forty five seconds. The critters applauded when the pilot ended.

"You guys were not kidding!" Bobby exclaimed. "The Amazing Digital Circus is amazing! Now I see why you guys like it."

Bubba gave the critters uneasy glances. "But is no one going to talk about Pomni going through those red doors in a maze of office rooms?" he asked. "That was disturbing."

"But it was funny as heck!" Kickin cut in. "There were funny moments with Caine and Bubble that are funny."

"And cute too!" Crafty complimented. "The dinner scene is cute!"

Kickin shrugs. "Well, at least now I know why you guys said DogDay reminds you guys of Caine."

"Hey!" DogDay shouted in defence.

"Well DogDay," Hoppy spoke up before a fight broke out. "He isn't wrong. You are the leader of the Smiling Critters and Caine is the ringmaster of that digital circus. I can see the resemblance."

"If it makes you feel better," Crafty chimed in. "I've had many thoughts about this. I see Kickin as Jax, Bubba as Kinger, Bobby as Ragatha, and I can even see CatNap as Kaufmo before he abstracted. Hold on there! I'll draw him out." She opens up her sketchbook and starts drawing.

Hoppy and Picky nodded. They can agree to what Crafty said, but then thought who would be Zooble and Gangle. Kickin scoffed and rolled his eyes and Bubba shook his head.

"I disagree to that." Bubba said. "Kinger doesn't seem like the logical kind of guy like myself."

"But you're more...taller compared to the rest of us." Hoppy pointed out.

"By a bit!" Bobby added.

"Moving on!" Crafty shouted as she looked up from her drawing. "There is one thing I'm curious though; who would be Gangle and Zooble?"

Everyone went silent as they pondered for an answers. With almost all the spots taken in their minds, all that's left are Hoppy and Picky. Crafty does have ideas though.

Picky could be Gangle and Hoppy could be Zooble.

Picky does have the same sad face and tone as Gangle's sad mask and whenever Hoppy is in a bad mood she sounds just like Zooble. That would be perfect!

Would Picky and Hoppy agree to this though?

Just as that thought crossed her mind, Crafty had put her pencil down. "Done!" she exclaimed proudly. "Hey everyone, come look at this."