Episode 1: The New Island

It was an Autumn day on a small island filled with many nice houses. One house looks very much like a barn house. Another house seems to be a dog house by the way the bone is lodged inside with both ends of the bone across from each other. Another house looks like a shack with tropical trees on the roof. Another house is more like a tower; that's it. Another house is also a shack but that one has a windbreaker on the roof. Another house looks like a honey igloo. Another house looks like a carrot house. Finally, the last house looks like another tower; but the house is at the top of the tower and its structure looks like clouds.

All these houses except the last one have a "For Sale" sign on the random lawn. Someone already lived in that cloudy tower, so it couldn't be taken.

The new neighbors with moving trucks of their own with their furniture are their own separate islands, but decided to move to this small island close to the beach for a chance at an all new chapter in their lives. There's a bear named Bobby BearHug, an elephant named Bubba Bubbaphant, a unicorn named CraftyCorn, a dog named DogDay, a bunny named Hoppy Hopscotch, a chicken named KickinChicken, and finally a pig named PickyPiggy. They are observing the houses yet to be sold.

"Wow! This place is amazing!" Hoppy Hopscotch exclaimed as she admired each house.

"I know right?" CraftyCorn asked. She was the one who found out about the island and told her friends about moving there.

It was when they were in their preteen years the group they called themselves the Smiling Critters have met. They may have been outcasts to the world, but their friendship is what kept them smiling all the way through; even in tough times.

"How did you even find out about this island anyways?" PickyPiggy asked with reluctance. That's why she's called PickyPiggy; she tends to be picky about everything.

"Yeah, that's what I want to know." KickinChicken sneered in a cocky tone. KickinChicken is never the bully type, but he thinks he's so cool he can be quite cocky whenever he needs to be.

CraftyCorn chuckled nervously while scratching the back of his head. "Oh, it was my savings from my previous job back at our old home area. Artists do get paid big. Also that's how my parents met on the island. They tell me this island has the ability to make everyone's dream jobs come true. I already got my dream job as a new painter on that island."

"Wait, what painting did you sell anyways?" Bobby asks.

"Not just one painting." Crafty answers. "It's a collection of commissions from someone who wanted me to draw cute hamsters. I called it 'Hamster Day'. It's kawaii."

"Blegh!" Kickin commented in disgust. "You know what? Maybe Picky here shouldn't have asked that." He enters his moving truck and takes out crates with all his furniture inside. "You guys can talk about some cute stuff while I move into my new house." He then pushes his crates slowly to the house with the windbreaker. When he got to the front yard, he removed the "For Sale" sign and kept on moving.

"Looks like someone's not into cute things." Bubba commented.

"Aw, leave Kickin be on this one. If Kickin doesn't like cute things that's fine right?" Hoppy asked. "We all have preferences on what stuff we like or not."

"Wait, so you're on Kickin's side on this?" Bubba asked pointing at the green rabbit.

"Well," Hoppy blushed a bit. She does play sports with Kickin back in their own home when they were little, and they even played on the same teams at school before. Overtime, Hoppy has these uncertain feelings for Kickin; like when someone may or may not be in love with their best friend. "I didn't say that. I'm not even trying to pick sides here."