Five Years Later

After a five-year period, my life has undergone significant changes since the incident that occurred back then. I am no longer the 12-13 year-old child who refused to go to school due to the resulting trauma. I used to spend most of my time crying in my room and had difficulty embracing a feminine style. Moreover, I was subjected to mockery by children my age, and my fear of older men was especially heightened.

Nowadays, I am not Diana Micheal Antoine anymore; rather, I go by Diana Johnson. Yes, you read that correctly. I am now the adopted daughter of the renowned Surgeon Clyde Johnson.

Five years ago, when Doctor Johnson, who had saved me, overheard our conversation with the police, he expressed remorse over what had happened to me. Consequently, when the police deemed it necessary to involve social workers and transfer me to an orphanage, Doctor Johnson decided to adopt me instead. He took care of all the required procedures and completed all the necessary adoption paperwork. So, I am officially Diana Johnson.

The Johnson family is esteemed, known for their wealth, and operating numerous hospitals throughout the United States. They possess most of the hospitals in New York City and several others across the country. Unfortunately, the Johnson family experienced the tragic loss of doctor Johnson's beloved wife. This event shattered his heart and led him to vow to never remarry or have children. However, upon witnessing my circumstances, he made the decision to become a new father figure for me and help me overcome this obstacle.

Being loved by the entire Johnson family has made me their cherished treasure, which is quite amusing. My aunts have done everything they can to heal my trauma. However, despite Brandon Johnson, who is my uncle and an exceptional therapist in New York City, I couldn't fully recover from my traumatic experiences.

Due to these events, school seems like a distant dream, as I struggle to even step outside my room. Thankfully, I have a friend named Melissa who has always been there for me. Due to the five years old events I'm incapable of looking for my biological parents since the bag that dad gave me was probably destroy by those people who did this to me.

However I'm happy and grateful for having such loving family and grace of Melissa, I started to take dinner with my family even though I don't talk much, I smile to them. Seeing that , my grandmother Mrs Johnson was so happy and inform Melissa that if she can persuade me to go to Hope Coffee, she'll reward her with the most important things that she processes.

It took two months for Melissa to convince me to go to Hope Coffee and that is where I start my new Journey at Hope Coffee.

End of Flashback