chapter 2

The next morning when I woke up my parents were packing their things in the car and I packed a bag to stay at bryana's. We said goodbye and I drove to school and when I saw bryana she smiled at me and said, "Hey there roommate." I smiled, "Hey what's up." I said and she smiled big and said, "Whats up? What do you mean whats up we have 5SOS coming to our school and we were invited to their party friday night! That's whats up." my smile faded and I looked down and then back at her, "You know I don't go to that kind of stuff and besides I can't if my parents find out I'm dead." I said and she smirked and said, "Psshh your parents are out of town it'll be ok trust me. My parents already said we could go." I looked down "I don't know bryana what if something bad happens?" I said and before she could reply the bell rang. When I got to class Luke smirked at me and winked, "Well hello beautiful." he said and played with my hair and rubbed my shoulders. I ignored him and kept to myself all day and this continued all week. Friday came right after school bryana and I went to her house and she started getting ready. She saw me sitting on her bed and looked at me, "Why aren't you getting ready?" she asked. "I'm not going" I said and she sat down next to me and said, "Yes you are. You can't just stay here alone." and after begging and begging I finally said yes to get her to leave me alone. I wore a pair of black high waisted shorts and a grey crop top that said "I don't play nice." I wore black converse and I curled my hair. Bryana did my make up she did a black smokey eye with red lipstick. When we were ready she drove us to the party and when we got there the party had already started and there was so many people. We walked in and started dancing and michael came up behind bryana and grabbed her waist. They started dancing together and bryana just ignored me and then they left and went god knows where. I stood there and when I was about to walk out a boy came up to me and handed me a red cup with a clear liquid. "Hey there want some water?" he said and I ignored him and walked past him. "Hey come on I'm trying to be nice." he said and I looked at him and he smiled. "Take it. You will like it I promise." he said and I hesitantly took the cup and and smelled it. It had no smell and when I tasted it it tasted like water but it had a weird after taste. The boy smirked and walked off. "Enjoy living for once good girl." he said and I was confused but I soon felt relaxed and giggly. He had put a pill in my drink to make me high. I went up to the table with all the drinks, "Oh my gosh this looks so good what should I take?" I asked a guy who was standing next to the table. he smiled and said, "First time drinking?" I nodded and he handed me a shot of blue liquid, "Here try hypnotic." he said and I took the shot and smiled. "That's really good." I said and he smiled and said "Yeah you should try it with vodka." He said taking a red cup and filling it half way with vodka and halfway with hypnotic. Pretty soon I was higher than a kite and completely waisted. I looked up and saw Luke and smiled devilishly and walked up to him. "Hey there stranger." I said and he smirked and said, "Hey there. I haven't talked to you in a while considering the fact you have been ignoring me. I thought you said you didn't wanna come good girl?" I smiled and came close to him and pushed him back against the wall and pressed my body against his. "Shhhhh don't speak. Let me make up for that." I said and pressed my lips against his and kissed him over and over. He grabbed my waist and when he slid his tongue in my mouth he backed up. "Have you been drinking?" He asked and I just giggled and put my hand over his mouth. "Shhhh yes I have but don't tell Luke or my parents." I giggled and said and he looked at me and said, "Your high too? What happened I thought you were a good girl?" I laughed and said, "Stop talking." I kissed him again and kissed along his jaw line to his neck and left red kiss marks on his neck and bit down. A moan escaped his lips and I reached down and grabbed his dick threw his pants and he picked me up and carried me upstairs. He brought me into his room and set me down on his bed. I was giggling and kissing his face and neck and trying to bite him as he was putting my hair into a ponytail. He smiled and giggled at my actions and went to his dresser and grabbed a shirt and some boxers. I was getting really tired and my vision became blurry as my eyes became heavy. Luke came up to me and sat me up and pulled my shirt off and put his shirt on me. He gently pushed me back so I was laying down and pulled my shorts off and put his boxers on me. I watched him confused why was he dressing me? Why didn't he have sex with me when he had the perfect chance. Maybe he isn't all bad. He smiled sweetly at me and kissed my forehead and stroked my face and I shut my eyes and fell asleep.