𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐍|𝟎𝟎𝟎

𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 𝐍𝐘𝐊𝐈𝐄𝐋 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍| 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀| 𝐍𝐔𝐍𝐔

SEVEN YEAR OLD JENOVA'S chest heaved up and down slowly while she awaited the police as she stared at what she thought to be the corpse of someone she once valued. She held the knife tightly in her grasp staring at her bloodied legs at the damage on her young torso. She didn't react when she noticed the bruises on her body, both old and new, as she carefully watched the body that laid before her.

She couldn't believe what she had just done but she knew she had to or else it would have been her. Her ultimate goal was to kill that once significant person and she hoped she did as she stared at the sixteen stab wounds she forced into the hard body. She stabbed where she could and hoped on success as the sirens illuminated the dark room signaling that they were close.

She sat still, in her own blood, staring at the body of her only protector while she rocked herself to self soothe. She was too young to understand just how much things would change and how quickly it would but she soon understood when the police came and got her.

"How long has she been sitting there?" She could hear Lieutenant Cokes say to Detective Cox.

"Hours." She heard Detective Cox say. "We let her change her clothes before she was brought in but she hasn't said a word since."

"Well would you want to talk in a situation like this?" Lieutenant Parks says joining in their conversation as if Jenova wasn't but a few feet away.

"You're right." Detective Cox responded. "But how else are we going to find out what exactly happened? I mean two people are dead and one is in critical condition after being found."

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it, she is traumatized and not only that, she's a child for fucks sake." Lieutenant Parks advocated.

"It's like she's gon mute or something."

And that she did for the many years to come.