“Your brother-in-law has written a letter back.”

Su Wen’s eyes lit up when she saw the vegetables that Su Xiu was holding. She moved a small bench to sit in the yard and began to wash the vegetables and green onions. Her little sister was someone who couldn’t hide her words, so she vividly told Su Xiu about what happened on the road outside the village.

Su Xiu was even angrier than seventh aunt when she heard this. She rushed out with a hoe.

Read latest Chapters at Wuxia World . Site Only

Little sister Su followed closely behind, skipping and jumping. The two sisters left the house without looking back. Su Wen, who was sitting on the small bench, was dumbfounded. She didn’t even realise that the vegetables in her hand had fallen.

What?

Since when did Su Xiu have such a bad temper? For a moment, she didn’t know whether to laugh or to be angry. Su Xiu was introverted, and she would only suffer in silence if she was bullied.

Su Wen used to be very worried about it, and she even wanted to train Su Xiu to be more aggressive.

In the end, she hadn’t even done anything! Su Xiu only went to town to sell cakes twice and directly leveled up?

97 Su Xiu’s Rampage

Just now, Su Xiu’s aura was surging and she looked as if she was going to explode on the spot!

Su Wen almost thought that she was seeing things!

Su Wen hurriedly got up and followed them out. After leaving the house, she suddenly remembered that she had forgotten to lock the door, so she quickly went back to lock it.

***

The Sun family was having lunch at that time. On the dining table were roasted eggplants, roasted beans, and a large pot of soup. One couldn’t tell what kind of soup it was. At first glance, it looked like a plain soup.

Sun Yunyun had a lot of family members. Her three brothers were all married with wives and had children. They couldn’t fit all of them at the same table. The four or five children all used small tables and didn’t have a big table to eat.

Sun Yunyun was the only girl in the family, so she was more doted on than the others. In addition, her three brothers were not willing to study, and Su Wen and her sisters were all studying as a reference, so Sun Yunyun was very lucky to be able to continue studying.

This made her the most envied girl in Trinity village.

Not only was she able to study, but she also had three older brothers. When she got married in the future, she would have her family as her backing. She was not Su Wen’s family, which could not produce any sons.

When Sun Yunyun was 16 years old, a matchmaker had already visited her family. However, the Sun family had hoped that she would find someone from the city in the future, so they had no interest in people from the countryside.

Sun Yunyun also knew that her family sent her to school so that she could marry someone from the city. The word had long spread in the village, so no matchmaker came to visit her after that.

“How can I work without any oil in our food?” The second sister-in-law of the Sun family slammed her chopsticks on the table, making a loud clang. The atmosphere at the dining table suddenly became tense.

The Sun family’s first sister-in-law held her bowl and inadvertently glanced at Sun Yunyun. She sneered, “Isn’t that so! Mother-in-law, it’s not easy for us to be daughter-in-law.”