The next day, Su Wen was still worried, so she brought her younger sister to the hospital in town for a checkup to make sure that the area where she was kicked had not injured her internally. She then bought some medicine to promote blood circulation and dispel blood stasis, and bought some good food before they returned happily.

Read latest Chapters at Wuxia World . Site Only

“Big sister, I heard that the village is haunted.” Little sister Su was so excited that she covered her mouth and laughed, almost dropping the peanut dessert in her mouth.

“You little cheeky brat.” Su Wen shook her head and laughed.

She had heard about it when she brought her little sister out in the morning. Last night, grandma Goudan was so scared that she hid under the bed for the whole night, refusing to come out. Everyone was saying that it was because she had sinned a few years ago and that it was too wicked of her mother-in-law to starve her to death. Now, the old lady had come to take revenge on her.

The people in the village spread the news as if they had seen it with their own eyes.

Little sister knew the truth, which was why she was secretly happy.

92 The Letter has Arrived

“Remember, as long as they don’t provoke you in the future, you’re not allowed to scare people on purpose.” Su Wen’s conscience still hurt a little since she was scaring an old woman. However, it only hurt a little, nothing more.

She wasn’t a Saint, and it wasn’t her style to not fight back when she was bullied.

“Big sister, big sister, look, that’s Sun Yunyun.” Little sister Su turned her head inadvertently and saw Sun Yunyun, who was not far behind them. She made a face and said in disdain, “She likes to lie to big sister.”

Big sister used to be so stupid! She would always be deceived by Sun Yunyun.

Su Wen didn’t say anything. She stopped and looked at Sun Yunyun.

She suddenly recalled that in the novel, the male lead’s letter had already been sent back by this time. Sun Yunyun dreamed about this again, so she went to the town post office in advance to impersonate the original owner and take the letter.

And this was the beginning of her relationship with the male lead.

This shameless little white flower stole the letter in private. After knowing the address, she kept writing to the male protagonist. She started with the image of an innocent and simple village girl taking University entrance exams and used it as an excuse to ask about the situation in the city.

She was innocent, pure, kind, innocent, and loved to study and was willing to work hard. She obviously appeared much better than the original body.

Su Wen crossed her arms in front of her chest and stood there waiting for Sun Yunyun.

Now that the letter had arrived, it was time for her to make a move. Zhou Hengyang had not returned. Although she knew the address from the novel, it was not convenient to use it. She had been waiting for this first letter all along. With this letter, she could then openly find out Zhou Hengyang’s address.

Only then would she be able to carry out her plan.

Su Wen looked at Sun Yunyun, who was getting closer and closer, and revealed a devil’s smile.

Hmph! It was not easy to take advantage of her.

Sun Yunyun also saw Su Wen. She had noticed Su Wen walking in front of her when she came out of town. Because of her guilty conscience, she had been hiding and was afraid of being seen by Su Wen. However, there was only one main road from the town to the village. Although there was another small road, it passed through a forest, so she did not dare to take the small road alone.