- Well, nothing, they just wanted to see you and ask you to come back with her. So I told them to go ask you first. After all, you are the ones who have to decide if you want to go back to them or not. And if so...I will withdraw, Night said.

-You're not jealous of me, right? Do you want to give me someone else? Gear shouted in frustration.

While Four wasn't very upset.

"In the past, you've even offered me to your friends," Night said. Gear stopped suddenly.

"Sit down and let's have a good talk," Night said softly, tugging on Gear's pants to signal him to sit down. The tall figure stood timidly on the sand next to Night.

-That's how it was before. I know I'm bad, but now I'd die before doing that. I won't turn you in to anyone, Gear replied.

-Well, since I know you're not like before, I dared to let that woman go with you. I trust you, Gear. I know you won't hurt me a second time, Night said in a serious tone.

Gear turned to look at his lover with softer eyes.

-Are you still mad at me?, Night asked when he saw Gear was motionless.

-I'm not angry at all, just a little, Gear had already calmed down from his initial anger due to his lover's serious words. Night smiled as he spoke to the tall figure sitting next to him.

-Gus, where did you two get beer? Four asked, seeing the beer bottle lying on the sand.

-I bought it, Gus answered.

-And who let you drink so much? You're drunk right now, Four said, taking the beer bottle from Gus' hand.

-Give it back to me. I drank my heart out in case you go back to that girl Pens said Gus. This made Four pause before smiling.

"Huh, actually you were really worried about me too," Four said teasingly, rubbing her hair back and forth until Gus had to put his hand up to stop him.

- Oh, I'm worried, not really. I know... how serious are you with me? Gus said what was on his mind, Four smiled slightly before hugging Gus.

"More than you think," Four said shortly, making Gus smile.

- I think we should buy beer and drink at home... If you are drunk, you can sleep. Besides, Uncle Kua will be able to rest, Gear suggested.

Everyone agreed. So they went to buy some drinks and some food before taking the boat back home.

-I'm going to get you a blanket, Four said as he got off the boat, just as he was about to enter the villa.

-Okay, let's sit and drink on the beach. Get the flashlight out of the closet, Four, Gear said.

--Well, you and Night have things here. I'm going to get some cups and plates Gus said before handing his brother a bag of drinks and running after Four into the house.

Night and Gear waited on the beach, not far from the village of La Luna.

-Are you cold Night, is the wind strong? Gear asked the small figure next to him. Night walked towards the tall figure before stopping, leaning against Gear's strong body.

-If you're cold, you can hug me, Night said softly, Gear smiling slightly in the dark night. Before raising the hand that held the objects, he gently wrapped the small figure. Night also hugged Gear.

-Will that woman come looking for you again? Night asked, his voice muffled from being thrust into Gear's broad chest.

-They wouldn't dare to come back, I have them