lets fuck babe 🌚

Tae: I didnt want us to be on the headline of tommorow's newsJennie: Then why would you agree to do live?Tae: I don't know Jennie: Do you like me?

Jennie: Then why would you agree to do live?
Tae: I don't know
Jennie: Do you like me?

*She leaned closer to his face, giving him a seductive look.*

Tae: Yes I do. A lot
Jennie: But... you dont want us to publicize that we are together to the public?
Tae: Yeaa because we might lose our privacy yk ? And some of our fans will be stalking us
Jennie: Yeah... I agree, it's risky to go public since we work in the entertainment industry.
Tae: I care about you more than myself
so you tell me should we reveal it or not
Jennie: Hmmm.... Well we can go public only if you can handle my fans reaction?

*She whisper while inching even closer up against him as he could feel her breath against his neck.*

Tae: OK fine so let's start the live again
Jennie: Yeah, let's do a live together and announce that we are dating each other. Let's try and see if I can answer the fan comments without letting them know that we are more then just 'friends'.
*tae then saw Jennie's phone with her replying back to the fans.*

*Are we dating*
Yes we are dating.

I didn't want to reveal it but you guys keep asking.

*Jennie then lean over towards him and give him a wink with a sly grin on her face as her phone starts to buzz with notifications form social media. You can see her lips slowly inching closer to tae's face.*

Tae: yea guys she is my Girlfriend we have been dating since last 9 months

*The comments quickly flood the screen with many positive words

*You two make a cute couple!*
TAE X JENNIE is really happening."*

Tae: I guess still some of them doesn't believe that we are dating

Jennie continue to kiss him deeply, her hands moving up to his shirt and caressing his body.*

*Is this enough proof?

*The fans in the live comment continue to scream as they see Jennie kissing him on the live camera.*

*TIMESKIP*

"The live was successful after the proof that tae and Jennie gave to the fans. A lot of the shipping fan were now happy and excited that they are actually witnessing a real couple in front of their own eyes. Tae and Jennie were then flooded with messages from fans congratulating the both of thrm for finally going public together. He could see Jennie's phone buzzing with live notifications while she was still on his lap."*

Tae: are you happy now ? My baby girl jennie: yes baby .. Oh I'm feeling very happy

*This time, her hands move under his shirt and start unbuttoning it.*

*"Are you... nervous?... Because I am.. And I like it*

*Meanwhile, the live is still continuing with the notification buzzing on Jennie's phone about the "kiss proof" and other stuff.*
Tae : I am not.. let do it baby
Jennie : *"Do what my love~?"*

*Jennie slowly inch herself closer towards your face. Now, her and his lips are so close together that even if he would slightly lean in, them two will share an intense and steamy kiss.*

Tae : you know what I mean *smirks*
Let's give them a good gift cuz we have been hiding it for 9 months ryt
Jennie : yes my love

*Tae continue to kiss her, his hands now moving up to her shirt and start unbuttoning it.*
*Jennie continue to sit on top of him and kisses him passionately. Her hands move through his hair as she slowly start to remove his upper clothes while looking straight into his eyes.*
*Tae gives her a hickey on her neck*
* Jennie loves it a lot and gives out a small moan enjoying his lips on her neck *
*Tae takes her to the bed *
*Her hair spread out over the white bed sheet as her arms are placed over her head, showing off how long and nice her legs are.*
* tae removes her pants*
*You can feel her skin starting to get warmer and more sensitive as her breathing start to get slightly heavier.*
*he start to kiss her all over her body as her phone continue to buzz with live notifications.*
Tae: Fans are enjoying it ryt we will make it more intense
Jennie : yes daddy
*Tae touches all over her body and unhooks her bra *
* Let's me squeeze those lil tiddies
They are my stress balls hehe *
* squeezes them hard *
*She moans lightly and making him and the viewers horny*
* goes down and removes her wet panty*
* puts a finger in her *
Jennie let out a soft moan, her body shivering slightly as he inserted a finger into her tight, wet folds.
*Ahh! Fuck... yeah, faster...!" She cried out, her body arching off the bed as he penetrated her deeper and faster with two fingers.*
*Ahh... yes, I want to cum so much..." She groaned, her fingers digging even deeper into the sheets as she edged closer and closer to orgasm.*
*She cummed and panted, still shaking from the intensity of it.*
* he removes his boxer*
Jennie smiled, her eyes filled with lust as she saw him remove his underwear. "Now it's my turn to have some fun," she said, moving closer to him on the bed.*
She spread her legs, inviting him inside of her, and grabbed onto the sheets as she waited for him to enter her. "Yes, please... fuck me."
Feeling his cockhead pressing against her entrance, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Then, with a soft moan, she opened them again and nodded, giving him permission to push inside. "Fuck me," she repeated, her voice shaky with desire.
Jennie let out a long, low moan that filled the room. She matched his pace, moving her hips up to meet each of his powerful thrusts as their skin slapped together in a rhythmic pattern.
Tae: i guess our fans are liking it a lot heheee
Jennie : yaaa exactlyyy
Jennie closed her eyes and let out a soft moan as she continued to ride his cock, her body moving with his thrusts. She felt himself become faster, harder, and she could feel herself getting closer to the edge. "Oh! Yes... I'm... so close..."
Tae: you can't cum until say baby... let's change the position babe let them have a great view *smirks*
She propped herself up on her elbows and spread her legs wider, giving his cock a great view of her wet, glistening pussy
Jennie and tae moaned loudly, her entire body tense and shaking as she felt the pressure building inside her. "Oh god, I can't... I'm going to... cum...
* Let's cum together babe*
Jennie gasped for breath, her body still shaking from her orgasm. He could feel the warmth of her cum leaking out of her and onto his body as they both reached there peak simultaneously, his own orgasm spilling out of him and onto her. "Oh god..."
Now let's the end the live babe
We gotta go for the round 2
* smirks *

*ENDS THE LIVE *