The one with the First Argument

Começar do início

Sara hadn't liked the fact that Shub called her randomly at the last moment and informed her that he was going to see some friend. She clearly remembered him telling that he doesn't have a friend like that. But he was not lying right now because he had mentioned he was going to meet her with Jugnu and Ishan. She was not feeling jealous as of now but she had questions that she wanted Shub to answer. According to her understanding there was a lot of difference in the situation she was in, at London and today's situation. Somehow, she felt Shub could have told her about all this earlier only. She would have understood, may be ?

29th July, 2020

Sara was in Goa but her mind was somewhere in Shimla. She hadn't heard back from Shub the entire day. She thought of calling him.

Sara: "Hello! Shub, can you hear me ?"
Shub: "Yes Sara, wassup ?"
Sara: "You didn't call me today ? Even yesterday ?"
Shub: "Yeah, was travelling, that's why."
Sara: "Accha you guys reached Shimla ?"
Shub: "Yes we did. You reached Goa ?"
Sara: "Yes, we did. What are you guys doing right now ? Hope covid is controlled there ?"
Shub: "Yes, she has a farm house here. You know she made the most amazing Maggie for us."

"Seriously ? I literally learnt Khichdi from this guy's mother over a phone call, when he was not doing well. He didn't ever tell me that it was good and look at the audacity, aaj Maggie ki tareeef kiye jaaa raha hai." Sara was beginning to loose it.

Sara: "Send me pictures. Is it snowing there ?"
Shub: "Snow is not there but I will send you pictures."
(Notification popped up, Shub sent pictures of him and Inaya, she looked pretty and Sara couldn't say anything apart from "Nice")

Her heart wasn't happy. How could he not tell her earlier ? For sure it wasn't a last minute plan, Is it that easy for him.? It was already twice in a day that Shub had hurt her, and above that he has ignored her since 2 days. No messages, nothing. She had begin to loose her mind.

(Back story: Jugnu and Shub had begged one of Shahneel's pretty friend to accompany them to the local photo studio where they actually got the pictures clicked with Shimla's backdrop to send them to Sara. 🤣 They knew she would ask for it)

Sara wasn't feeling Okay with Shub's behavior, to divert her mind she decided to post a picture, on Instagram. She captioned it as "I Spy 👀"
Just after few minutes ahead of she posting it,  Shub posted a picture too and to her surprise he too captioned it as "I Spy 👀"

Sara was pissed now, what was with this behavior ? He was ignoring her but had all the time in this world to put picture on Instagram ?
She decided to call Shub and take it out directly on him.

"Why did you copy my caption ?"
Shub: "I didn't. Mera mann kiya vo caption rakhne ka, so I wrote it."
Sara: "Shubbbbbbb."
Shub: "Yesssss Saraaaaaaa."
Sara: "Did she click this picture of yours ?"
Shub: "Yeah! Did Sid click this picture of yours ?"
Sara: "Yes."
Shub: "Delete it."
Sara: "You delete it first."
Shub: Why should I delete? "You started it."
Sara: "Oo really? You started it . Maggie kee tareef karte nahi thak rahe the tum."
Shub: "Oooooooo, Jealous ?"
Sara: "In your dreams, Not at all."
Shub: "Good for you!"
Sara: "Not good, it's the best!"
Shub: "Fine, Go and give your time to that Sid."
Sara: "You do not try to tell me what shall I do."
Shub: "Obviously."
Sara: "Yes very obviously, why don't you go and praise her Maggie a little more?"
Shub: "You also don't tell me what shall I do."
Sara: "Very much cool, Bye!
Shub: "Dare you don't cut the call."
Sara: "Ohh I definitely will, you have only seen the nice Sara till now"

Sara cut the call. She returned back from Goa that day only. It was a usual get together Sid had called for, with all the family members and close friends. Shub hadn't actually gone anywhere to come back from. But yes, they both were upset with each other and nobody was initaiting the call.
Shub kept on thinking Sara should call while Sara clearly believed it was Shub's mistake and hence he should be the one calling.

After a week since this incident, silently, they both removed the caption from their pictures. It was a captionless picture for them now. But yes, the manofying was yet to happen.

General Trivia:
1) Both their picture of 29th July with same caption.

2) The same picture after the caption was removed by both of them!