CH- 6

Scene starts with Ragini handing over the jewellery back to dadi.

 And Dadi this is some money, please keep this too, said Ragini, taking out around 1 lakh rupees from her purse. 

Dada ji- Nahi Beta , what are you doing, we cant take money from you.

Ragini- Dada ji what are you saying, i am your grand daughter, an what's wrong in it, if i want to help.

Dadi- Nahi Laddo hum yeh  kaise, hum damaad ji se mile bhi nahi aur..

She was cut off by Ragini,

Dadi , this is my money not Kabir's, Dadi yeh meri salary mei se hai, mai ek doctor hu aap jaanti hai naa, mein jiss hospital mei kaam karrti hu woh salary detti hai mujhe, aur yeh ussmei se hai.

Dadi- But laddo.

Ragini- Dadi please., i agreed to stay here naa, you should agree too.

Ok fine said said dadi, she took the money and gave it to shekher.

Ragini was now talking to dadi and telling her about job, her life.

Dadi had went to his room for taking rest. Sharmistha was in kitchen making food, while shekher was reading newspaper but his ears were on talks.

Dadi- I am so happy for you.

Btw laddo, i wanted to tell you sorry, because i never understood or never asked you what you wanted, you wanted to do job after completing your medical studies, but i did not allow it, you did not wanted to marry soon, but i bought Laksh's rishta and we all know. I.. she was in tears.

Ragini- Dadi please dont say like this, you always did what you thought was right and i have no grudges against you or anyone. And may be as you always say somethings happen for a reason. She smiles.

Dadi- Your son, dev , is he naughty.

Naughty , dadi he is super naughty, keeps on doing masti. Ragni laughs.

Its 4 pm, i should go said Ragini.

Dadi - Laddo, but..

Ragini- Arrey Dadi, i have to bring my luggage here na.

Dadi ok, but .. she looks at Shekher.

Dont worry dadi , i will manage, said Ragini.

Ragini leaves from there. She reaches hotel room and starts packing.

Here Aryan reached his house-

Uttara- Aryan.. you came early.

Aryan- yes...

He looks at Uttara smiling.

What , asked Uttara?

Aryan- Nothing, He goes towards her and forward a small box.

What's this asked Uttara.

See yourself said Aryan with a smile.

She opens and found earrings.

Wow, these are so beautiful said Uttara.

You liked it asked Aryan.

Ofcourse, thanks she hugs him. Happy 6 month anniversary uttara said aryan.

They smile still and break the hug.

Here in hotel, Ragini took her luggage and after paying bills she took cab to return to baadi.

As she enter,

Dadi- Laddo,  i have got your room ready too.

Ragini enters her room and looks around.

Kya dekh rahi hai laddo asked dadi.

I am seeing that in 3.5 yrs nothing have changed in this room, its still the same said Ragini.

Yes it is, said dadi, i know you would have missed this , she smiles.

Dadi- Chal abb bahar aa jaa mai tere liye khaane ke liye kucch bana detti hu.

Ragini smiles and Dadi leaves from there.

Ragini looks around.

Here in MM-

Sanskaar and Swara enters

Sanskaar- Swara papa ko humshe madad le leni chahiye  thhi

Swara- I agree Sanskaar , lekin abb what can we do.

Sanskaar- Why dont you try to convince Maa.

Swara- Hmm, i will talk to her.

Here in Baadi-

Ragini was talking to Kabir.

Ragini- I had to shift here.

Kabir- Its good, they are family.

Ragini- I know, but the thing is it has been 3.5 yrs Kabir, things have changed, I have changed and i dont know, instead of feeling happy its quite awkward.

Kabir- I can understand, Ragini why dont you go and leave there in Raichand bunglow we have in kolkata. If you dont feel right.

Ragini- I could have gone there but what will i do there alone that's why i had booked a hotel.

Kabir- Yaa i get you, anyway you are there for few days only right

Ragini- Yaa. I just miss dev, maa, papa, ananya , rihaan, dadi.

Kabir- Yaa yaa , i got it you dont miss me. Am i such a awful husband Ragini , he said acting sad

Ragini- Kabir, i did not meant like that , you know, you are a very good husband, more than that a good son, a good brother, a good father , a good friend and above all a good human being.

Kabir- Thanks for appreciation wifey.

He smriks as he knew Ragini would be blushing, he loved teasing her.

Ragini- Kabir, shut up, btw congrats on getting the award.

Kabir- thanks, u saw

Ragini- Yaa rihaan called me. btw wasn't you praising your wife too much darling hubby.

It was now time for Ragini to smrik and tease him.

Kabir- I did not said anything too much, you know how much grateful i am to you for handling us way you did, specially dev.

Ragini- Kabir..

Kabir- i know i know, you dont like praises .

Ragini laughs.

Kabir- Btw you know, your son , he does so much drame, in eating and sleeping, drama queen like you.

Ragini- Ohh really , i am not a drama queen, and dont talk bad about my son, he is so  cute so sweet just like my gulaab jaamun .

Kabir- Yaa,

Ragini laughs.

Kabir- ok , i have a meeting so bye.

Ragini- Bye, call you later.

Screen freezes

How is the update

Vote and Comment????