CH-1

Mumbai-

A villa is shown, the name plate says Raichand Villa. A room is shown. A lady was getting ready, she put on her wedding thread and put sindoor on her hairlines.

Mumma shouted a cute voice, the lady turns smiling. A cute 5 yrs old Kid runs to her.

The lady picks him up in arms and says aww my baby has woken up. The lady is non other than Ragini.

The boy is Dev.

Yes Mumma said dev.

Ok now go and brush your teeth, your dad would be back from morning walk.

Just then a hot handsome man enters the room in joggers and t shirt.

Papa, shout the kid and ran to him.

The man smiles and picks him up. Goodmorning dev.

He is Kabir. He looks at Ragini and smiles. Ragini smiles too in return.

Kabir - ok lets go and brush.

He takes Dev in washroom.

Ragini sets her hairs and goes out of the room.

In hall , three ppl were sitting.

Good morning, Mom, Dada Dadi said Ragini.

Good morning beta, they said. Ragini takes her coffee.

Good morning bhabhi said a girl coming there,she is Ananya morning mom , dad and dadi.

You woke up too soon said Kaveri.

Bhabhi see naa mom.

Let it be na mom, said Ragini.

You and Kabir have ruined her said Kaveri.

Ananya takes her tea. They were talking.

A servant comes and says that breakfast is ready.

Here in Kolkata-

Baadi-

Dadi look at Ragini's pic and thinks, It has been 3.5 yrs , i dont know where is my Laado, how is she.  This all have happened due to those maheshwaris, dont know in which muharat i agreed for Laksh rishta with my laddo.

Just then a cute little girl comes there and says badi nani. It was Kirti, Sanskaar and swara daughter.

Parvati smiles seeing her.

When did you came. she asked.

I came with Mumma said kirti.

Swara came there.

Swara - Dadi how are you.

Parvati fakes a smile and says she is good.

While this undeserving girl got every happiness she did not know where her Ragini was, i am never going to forgive maheshwaris and this swara she thought in mind.

Here in Mumbai-

Kabir and Dev come down too. Kabir was ready for his office while dev runs to Kaveri.

Dadi , i am ready for the school says dev. They all sit for breakfast.

Just then  Ragini's mobile rings.

Hello, Is it Dr Ragini Raichand.

Ys replied Ragini.

Hello Doctor , this is Doctor Aryan from Kolkata branch of Sanjeevani.

Ragini- Yaa, she hears him out

But doctor, i cant come to kolkata, i have.... .

Dr Aryan cuts her, he says Dr Ragini, its really an emergency, please.

Okay i will call you back.  She cuts the call.

All look at Ragini.

What happened Ragini asked Kaveri.

Mom , it was dr aryan from sanjeevani kolkata, they want my help there in a case.

Then you should go beta, as a doctor its your first prioprity to your pateints. said Ashok.

I know dad but, ragini looks at Dev.

Ragini dont worry about dev , we all are here said Jayshree

Yes mumma , now i am a big boy. said Dev.

Mom is right Ragini, said Kabir.

ok so i will get the ticket for evening flight then said Ragini, i will also have to go Sanjeevani Mumbai, and inform them and schedule my patients for later while emergency cases to other doctor.

Come i will drop you to Sanjeevani after dropping dev to school. Ragini nods , she goes to her room, takes her purse , stethoscope and doctor's coat.

Kabir and Ragini drops dev in school. Bye Mumma bye papa, Dev kissed there cheeks and goes , they smile at him.

Kabir drives towards Sanjeevani.

He looks at Ragini who was in deep thinking.

You know you can share it with me said Kabir.

Ragini looks at him, ofcourse he would know, they have been married for three yrs, they may not have love between them but they definately have friendship and understanding between them.

Ragini- Nothing, its just that it has been 3.5 yrs i left kolkata, and i dont know what if i meet ..

She was cut in between by Kabir,

Kabir- Ragini , as much as i know kolkata is big city and i dont think you will just meet them like that. And even if you meet your family i know you will handle it .

Ragini- U think so

I know so replied Kabir.

Thanks for your vote of confidence replied Ragini with a smile.

Kabir smiles too. And dont worry about Dev, u know he can be without his mumma for a day or two. And Ragini , he looks at her

What asked Ragini.

Thanks replied Kabir. Thanks for everything u did in these three yrs.

Kabir, dont thnk me, this is my family too, replied Ragini.

I know said Kabir.

They reached Sanjeevani , Ragini gets down while Kabir drives away.

Screen Freezes.

So How is the Update

Vote and comment