pařt ¹²

AUTHOR POV __°•°__
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
INSIDE SOMI'S HOUSE 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

somi : What the heck . Where is she ?

《Somi was shocked to see that y/n isn't in the room neither in the bathroom . 》

Somi : y/n , y/n where are you ? .

《 still no response . somi start looking here and there and saw that she's in the balcony . Talking on the phone .》

OTP

Y/n : no no you are misunderstanding . We just come Korea to spend my vacation . Nathing else.

??? : Did you take my permission or your abbu's permission before going there . You guys didn't even bother to inform us . You both brother and sister are going out of control day by day . *(shout angrily)*

Y/n  : Ammu ammu please clam down . We called you before coming here but  your so called secretary pick up the call and told us that you are in a meeting and can't talk with us . *(pout)* . That's why I got angry that you are so into work that you don't have time for your child . So I didn't call you again . *(whisper)*

Y/n's mother : stop behaving like a kid y/n . You know how much work is important . And You are a mature now . so behave like one . I can't just stop my work and look after you all the time . *(shout)*

Y/n : Like you did ever . *(inaudible)*

Y/n's mother : Did you said something ?

Y/n : umm nathing ammu nathing .

Y/n's mother : Btw where is faizan ? I called him so many times but he didn't pick up my call .

Y/n : umm... he-he umm actually he lost his p-phone . Yeah he lost his phone . That's why he can't contract with anyone . *(shutter + nervous)*

Y/n's mother : Hmm okey .

Y/n : we are sorry ammu that we didn't inform you before coming here . *(low voice)*

Y/n's mother : Keep your sorry to yourself . And go back to Canada as soon as possible . Your semester exam is next month right ? . I want above 90% in every subject got it ? .

Y/n : yes ammu .

Y/n's mother : Now bye I have a meeting to attend .

《 her mother cut the call without waiting for her reply . And yn was just looking at the mobile screen with sad expression .》

Somi : yn . are you okay ?

Y/n  : yeah I'm fine . *(wipe her tears)*

Somi : Who was on the call . ?

Y/n : It was my mother . We didn't inform her before coming here . That's why she got mad .

Somi : ooh okay then let's go now they are here .

Y/n : yeah let's go .

Somi : are you nervous . ?

Y/n : ofcourse I'm .

Somi : y/n don't be nervous I'm with you . let's go now .  *(sweet voice)*