⊱┊Stir & Mix [compale]

"making cookies for my love, i stir and mix""making cookies for your love, you stir and mix""he deserves icing and sprinkles, yes all of it!""how exactly long has this butter been out to sit?"scratchin' melodii - stir and mix !⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧...

"making cookies for your love, you stir and mix"
"he deserves icing and sprinkles, yes all of it!"
"how exactly long has this butter been out to sit?"
scratchin' melodii - stir and mix !
⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹
★ type: fluff
☆ content warnings: n/a
★ notice/author's note: this oneshot is mainly written in compale's pov + DOES ANYONE STILL REMEMBER THIS RHYTHM GAME?!?!?, anyways i saw i didn't write one for compale yet so i wrote this, i'll do this for other points i havent written yet too

"Please... just this once," Compale pleaded softly, embarrassed and bashful as he looked at Signol with a rather ashamed expression. Signol simply grinned at Compale, hands behind his back while chortling at the sight of his acquaintance begging him while looking down in shame.

One of, if not the most strict and serious Point, was currently begging for him to teach and help him bake cookies for a very certain Star Savior while inflating his ego in such an absurd way even a highly egoistic narcissist would reject the praise right on the spot.

"Why don't you ask Anshine instead? He's the cook around here," Signol suggested in a playful tone.
Compale replied, "W... Well, I strongly believe the fact that you are the better baker here."

"Aww, what's wrong? Anything bad with some minor flaws?" Signol teased with a coo, giggling wholeheartedly at the current predicament they found themselves in. "Or is the mediator scared of being rejected by the Second Star Savior?"

"I- I would appreciate it greatly if you stop that!" Compale raised his voice slightly, a deep hue of grey tinting his cheeks as he averted his gaze crossly, folding his arms over his chest in embarrassment. "...I apologize deeply for my antics, but please? Just this once? I really need this to... impress them... a-and..."

His voice trailed off and became quieter as he spoke, his face noticeably steaming and dark with discomfiture at his current circumstances. He wasn't bluffing though, he really wanted to impress you before making a move. He blushed further at the thought of your excited and happy face as he passed over the baked goods, his non-existent eyebrows furrowing as he buried his face deep into his hand, refusing to comment or elaborate any further on his intentions.

"Okay okay fine, but one question first," Signol replied with a soft smile, shaking his head as a soft sigh escaped his lip while he placed his hands on his hips, his head having a slight curious and eager tilt to it. "Why do you have such deep feelings for them? I mean, you've never acted like this before."

"I'm not so sure myself either," Compale replied, trying to regain his composure. "It just... happened."

"What a shock! The almighty intelligent and collected Compale doesn't have an answer for his own quandary," Signol teased, flustering and pushing Compale further while tittering, "Ahh, the things love does to a person..."