"Maybee. Are you thinking I being Tara to your Karan?"

"Exactly. I have some savings saved up which I was going to buy shares but starting a business might be a good idea, Geet." Pallavi said with excitement.

"I have savings from my Dashain and tihar, that maybe useful." 

"Yes Geet. We should start from small."

"I will come to your bookstore tomorrow and buy some books about these stuffs." "And we'll plan our strategies."

"Okay I'll not leave my current job as it is an regular income."

"Yeah sure, but will it not be hard for you?"

"Starting anything is always hard but we should never leave it."

"Okay then. Partner."

"Haha love ya partner."

Both of them were dead serious about the business. Geet's family wasn't supportive about her idea, when her brother suggested that he would do some investment, Geet didn't agreed to it. It was only Geet and Pallavi's plan and no one else was invited.

They already had ideas of their own but for backup they would use references. They first did weddings of Geet's friends, cousins and other. It was growing. The girls were confident after doing some event and was focused on having more big events.

The time was flowing and there was no contact of Sid. Pallavi would message him from time to time but not getting replies made her think he's busy and messaging him more may disturb him.

The girls had hired other people as the business had grow. There was a whole marketing team as well. They were struggling very much but there was some profits which made them more dedicated. Pallavi still hadn't left her job at bookstore.

One year had already passed and Pallavi was still in hope of Sid. She couldn't just ask Abhi about it as they hadn't given a name to their relationship, so she was just waiting. She was missing him a lot. The photographs of them together in her phone. Some were blurry, some nice, some good she didn't care, she just looked at Sid imagining him by her side. Pallavi was eager to tell him about her new business and the confident she's gaining. She was missing her support from him. 

Geet's parents still hadn't supported her and when Pallavi would go to the parties she organized wearing skin showing dresses her father would scold her up. They were getting sad. Pallavi's dad had said her not to go on those type of places. How could she not go to her dream work. Geet was depressed by her family's force to her wedding and not supporting her work.

Geet decided to stay at an rented apartment. Pallavi was happy that Geet was owing an apartment and now they could do whatever they liked. After taking the apartment, Geet and Abhi took their relation to next level which was limited only to kissing. When Pallavi saw  contraceptive pill in Geet's drawer she was shocked.

"Congratulations yaar. Party kab hain?"

One day, Pallavi's father forced her and locked her in a room to not to go that party. Then she had enough and moved in with Geet.

 IT WAS LIKE F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Pallavi wanted to tell this to Sid but-

Shilpa was okay with it, but seeing her husband like that make her sad for her child. She fully agreed Pallavi staying with Geet.

 She fully agreed Pallavi staying with Geet