008

A/n : delayed 8 times bc I kept redoing the chapter bc I hated it. Also while accidentally writing 900 words and still counting of Rui being sick.... As a bonus I'll share my little 11 PM insanely sleep deprived wips, another was reason was strike week for Palestine :) from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free 🇵🇸
----

"And today's exam subject-" Tsukasa's eyes narrow on the desk, he bites his lip awaiting.

"Chemistry."

Tsukasa sighs and taps his pen bored, mind racing with all sorts of thoughts.

Confessing to Rui. College. Shows. Confessing to Rui. Exams. Saki. Confessing to Rui.

What college did he want anyways? It'd be a step in education, but he fears he may never see his family or friends again!

"Alright─ you all have 1 hour and a half to complete this exam. Do not cheat or else we will rip your papers, once you are done please stay calm and remember that your fellow classmates haven't." The teacher moved forward in front of a desk and began passing out the papers, each student taking and giving it to the other until everyone got theirs.

"You can all start. Do not cheat. I am watching you."

──────

As Rui and Tsukasa exited the classroom, Rui could visibly see Tsukasa sweating and out of breath. He stopped for a moment, while also listening on conversations from classmates and kouhais alike.

"That test was such a hell! What did you answer for number 25!?"

"Uhh.. B?"

"IT'S NOT A??"

"No.. What did you answer for number 50?"

"W-wait.. Number 50? Aren't there only 30 questions?"

"The 20 rest were on the back y'know.."

"ON THE BACK!???"

"hey- dude, what was the answer for number 1?"

"Number 1..? How do you not know that..? It was the easiest of all of them!"

"I didn't study alright! Just tell me."

"You didn't study..? This is our finals! This like determines if we graduate or not! Maybe if you didn't spend all your money on that new Nintendo game you would've studied."

"SORRY RUI!! I'm just super worn out from the test... Like... Super super.. Super..." His listening was cut as Tsukasa roughly put an arm on his shoulder, sweat still dripping down his forehead.

"Ah! Tsukasa-kun. You seem really tired. Are you okay?" Rui tucked Tsukasa's hair behind his ear with a confused look on his face, good thing he closed his eyes, so he wouldn't see how red Tsukasa's face was.

"I don't know.. The test just made me... Extremely tired. Well! It's time for lunch. What did you bring?"

"...!" Rui looked away, smile so wide it felt like he was trying to get himself out of something.

"You.. Didn't bring lunch..? Well I can't have that! Cmon!" Rui exactly knew where Tsukasa would take him when he was dragged, a place so special, and one where he spent most of his school life.

"The rooftop!" Tsukasa squeezed Rui's hand 3 times as he hurriedly unlocked the rooftop, committee privileges. "Fufu. But, I didn't bring any food, remem-"

"Doesn't matter! I think Saki added a few more boxes to mine and asked for me to share around. For an event at her school I think, and she noted for me to give this special one to you!"