002

"Rui─ we're home!" The front door opened. 3.28 AM.

"Is he asleep?" His mother asked, turning to his father. "I think so. That's good, Rui should be sleeping more." The couple entered the house and locked the door, settling down on the kitchen table and sighing.

"That was a stressful day. But fun, don't you think?"
"Mhm. Truly fun. Did Rui eat the food?" Rui's mother got up and checked the fridge, nodding as she took out an empty container.

"I'm gonna go check on him. Who knows he's fake sleeping or something." The woman put the container back, and headed to the garage.

She took a deep breath, and opened the door slowly to not make any sound.

Rui was asleep on the couch, snuggling with Mia and snoring softly.

"Hehe, sweet dreams. Rui." She closed the door.

────────────

"HA!HU!HA!HU!HA!HU!HA!HU!"

"Haa! Huu! Haa! Hu! Ha! Hu.. Haa.. Hu.. Tsukasa..!! Wait up!!"

"CMON NENE!! USE YOUR INNER SPIRIT!!! YOU HAVE TO USE YOUR STRENGTH!!!!" Tsukasa yelled through the 2nd floor corridor, leading her to her class. Students looked at the two of them weirdly, and Nene wanted to DIE.

"Ack-! Sorry, Tsukasa.. I need to go, can't do this ha-hu thing.. Bye!" Nene sped up and waved goodbye, approaching her classroom as she disappeared into the distance of the corridor.

"Hmph! At least she has An. Well then.."

"HA!HU!HA!HU!HA!HU!HA!HU!HA!HU!HA!HU!HA!HU!" Tsukasa continued his stroll through the corridor.

"GOOD MORNING, NOZOMI-SAN! GOOD MORNING HAYASHI-KUN!! GOOD MORNING MIYAKE-KUN!! GOOD MORNING NAKE-SAN!! HEY YOU TWO!!"
Tsukasa was on a roll as disciplinary committee. His job was full of excitement, and the ex-hall monitor was relieved. It was thrilling being in the disciplinary committee! And he has gained the trust of teachers for watching over Rui.

For.. 5% of the time. (boyfriend privileges)

Finally, he arrived to his classroom. Opening the door, Tsukasa's brightness beamed the class. "GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! GOOD MORNING SENSEI!" Tsukasa continued his yelling, and only a few classmates said good morning back, including the teacher.

And one of them..

"Good morning to you too, Tsukasa-kun~ did you get a good sleep?" Rui asked. Tsukasa put his bag down and scooted a bit closer to Rui. "OF COURSE! I get 8 hours everyday! Actually.. How many hours did you sleep!? You actually slept right!? And didn't stay up till school!?"

Rui giggled, his cheeks a light rose blush. "Of course not. Such false accusations~! I slept at 10. I assure you I got some good sleep." Rui said leaning in.

"That's good! Our director should always get enough sleep for his mental being and health. Oh.. But.. Today is.."

"Exam day! Correct! I hope the studying was enough, hm?"

"O-of course! Just watch! I'll ace this test easily!"

"I'm sure you will, future star." Rui smiled sweetly.

It made Tsukasa's heart pound a bit.

──

"Good morning everyone, I will be your watcher of today's exam. Please refrain from cheating. Your subject for today is English, good luck." Tsukasa was sweating like crazy. But when he looked at Rui, Rui seemed calm. Actually, he looked like he didn't even care at all! Still tinkering with his robo-