"Shut up, Matt. What do you expect?"

"It was literally a joke."

"I told you to fucking shut up." Theo aggressively approaches Matt and confronts him, standing face to face.

"Or what? What are you going to do?"

"Don't, Theo." Adam calls out, trying to control the situation.

"Can't I call your girl sexy? Someone's insecure." Matt taunts Theo.

Theo throws the first punch, hitting Matt's face with force. Matt reacts by throwing a powerful punch back, fuelling the tension between them. They continue by throwing rapid punches towards each other. Adam immediately gets up and tries to separate them both while struggling.

Rosanna and I stand up and look at each other in shock, not knowing what to do. 

The fight becomes a blur of motion, with neither of them backing down.

I need to help break it up. While Adam tries to get in the middle of them, I hold Theo's arm and try my best to pull him back. "Please, Theo, stop!"

He releases his arm from my grip and hits Matt in any gap he can find. Matt does the same. Both of them raging, wanting the other to be seriously hurt.

Again, I try to pull Theo back with his arm. "Theo, stop!"

"Get the fuck off me, you fucking bitch!" With force, Theo pushes me out of the way, causing me to fall to the floor. Instantly, I am full of fear.

Rosanna quickly runs towards me to check if I'm okay.

"What are you playing at?! That's my fucking sister!" Adam shouts as he grabs Theo by the shirt, visibly displaying his anger. Theo snaps out of the rage with Matt and braces for Adam to hit him.

But Adam doesn't. He shoves Theo out of his way and then turns towards me. "Are you hurt?" He asks me with concern in his voice.

"No, I'm okay." I try to give him a small smile while he helps me up with Rosanna.

Adam nods and then struggles with what to say next, which makes the room fill with silence. Eventually, he opens his mouth to speak. "Do you still want to go to see Emilia? It's fine if you don't." 

"I want to go."

"Alright, I'll drive you there."

"Okay."

Rosanna fixes my hair a little bit, then hugs me. I'm trying my best to hold back tears right now.

"Do you want to go now?" Adam asks.

I quickly nod my head.

"Rosanna, can you walk her to my car please? I'll be there in five." He hands her his car keys, which she takes.

"Yeah, I will. See you later, babe." 

I keep my head down and avoid eye contact as Rosanna walks me out of the apartment. As soon as we step out, I feel the refreshing coolness in the hallway, which I didn't know I needed. 

We begin walking towards the basement of the hotel, where the cars are parked.

"Are you okay? That was so wrong of Theo." She asks me.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I'm still shaken up, but I'm trying my best not to show it.

"I mean, how can he put his hands on you? He knows how powerful he is. It's not okay. Has he done this before? You know you can tell me, right? I won't tell Adam. I can keep it between us if you want me to. You know you can trust me to keep a secret."