Let's Go, Valtryek!

Start from the beginning

"What the heck! You're just a big fat novice!" Rantaro screamed towards Valt. Valt picked up his bey.

"This isn't over yet!" Valt said in confidence. Then, the twins approaching him.

"But if he wins one more time, you lose..." The boy who named, Toko Aoi, said in worried. Valt froze and had four blue lines hanging down on his forehead while sweat. Then he shook his head and insert his bey into his launcher, looking nyarm.

"This next battle, I'm making a huge comeback!" Valt declared, smoke came out from his nose like a bull.

The twins narrowing their eyes towards Valt with four blue lines hanging down their forehead.

"Will he be okay...?" The girl who named, Nika Aoi, mumbled.

~~~

"Second Battle! Ready, Set!"

"That was just a mess-up," Valt said to himself. "This time, I'll do an amazing launch,"

You stopped leaned against the wall and watched the match unfold while putting your one hand on your hip.

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

"Let it...Rip!"

But instead of doing a perfect launch, Valt accidentally launched his bey out, this caused chaos.

"Aaahhh!!"

The blue bey fly over the crowd. "Valtryek!" Valt then run through the crowd. "Move! Move! Move...!"

You blinked and trying to process what's happened. When you figured it out, you couldn't help but facepalm.

Valt stomped on the ground and jumped, trying to reach out of his flying bey. "Valtryek!" And... He went in the storage room and there goes chaos. "You okay!? Are you hurt?" Valt asked, holding Valtryek on hand. Seeing the bey got no damage, Valt sighed in relief. "Phew. No problem..."

"There is a problem," a voice spoke up, making Valt to look in upside down. Turned out, it's the Principal.

"Ah! Principal!"

A yellow hula hoop ring lands on Principal. "Look at this," principal said.

"Ahaha..." Valt nervously chuckled while scratching the back of his head.

"Laughing won't hide the problem," the principal said. "Valt Aoi, as punishment, clean this up," this made Valt surprised.

"Bwahahaha! That wasn't even a good warm-up," Rantaro turned around but got stopped by a hula hoop ring on him.

"Wait one second, Rantaro Kiyama," the principal said. "As his opponent, you also have responsibility for this,"

"Clean up with Valt,"

Rantaro was surprised.

~~~

A ball thrown in it's original place.

"Ugh, is this some kind of joke?" Rantaro said and throw a ball. "Why do I gotta clean up with you...?"

Outside of the storage room, the Aoi twins and you were watching something in Toko's tablet.

Rantaro threw the ball towards Valt, which he caught it. "It's all your fault!"

"I won't lose next time, y'know!" Valt said and threw the ball to Rantaro, he caught it and stood up.

"You shouldn't be saying that, idiot!" Rantaro said and threw the ball at Valt, Valt knelt down, making the ball miss and the ball got thrown towards Rantaro, hitting his stomach.