Chp 1

Introducing Scott. A pedo, a bass player, and Ramona's boyfriend. Ya'll remember him? Good, good... now forget about him. Wipe him clean from your mind. Legit just erase 'Scott Pilgrim' from your mind. Done? Good.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

INTRODUCING Y/N, a 23 years old, good for nothing, lazy and apathetic man! He is juggling jobs, no last name, no background, and overall an enigmatic specimen! How thrilling!

______________________________________

For some reason, you're walking on a dessert. The sky was night and day at the same time. There's space, and the moon. Though you're not sure what the hell this means. Until you you saw a particular girl, rollerskating across the said dessert. Of course, you're confused by this.

Y/N: "What the hell...? Again?Definitely not a normal dream..."

???: "Time to wake up, dude."

She said as she rollerskate past you.

Y/N: "Don't tell me what to do!"

You shouts as she skates through the dessert. You then wake up....
______________________________________

You abruptly woke up next to your cool gay roommate, Wallace Wells.

Y/N: "... I got the dream about the girl again... it's getting annoying."

Wallace: "Mhm... I don't care the first time you told me. I care even less now."

Y/N: "I'm starting to think that these dreams are not just dreams..."

Wallace: "Wow, cool. When are you getting your own place?"

Y/N: "I don't have the money for that right now. But hey I'm paying you rent aren't I?"

Wallace: "Well yeah but you make my stuff into yours. You're lucky you're hot. Atleast make out with me one time."

Y/N: "Sharing is caring. And I don't swing that way."

Wallace: "Well in this case, I cared for you too much. And I guess there's benefits being roommates with you. I mean, you let me tell people I sleep with you."

Y/N: "Ay, technically you aren't lying."

He got up and went over to the kitchen section of the room to make himself some coffee. As soon as he starts pouring it in, you got up from the bed and walked over to him, and as soon as he finished pouring it, you grabbed the mug and took a sip.

Y/N: "Hm, about what you said earlier, you actually care for me? Oh how nice. Considering we've only known eachother for like... 3 months?"

Wallace: "If I didn't, I would've evict you already."

Y/N: "You can't. I paid you."

Wallace: "I don't see any signed contracts anywhere."

Y/N: "... Fine, you win."

Wallace: "By the way, shouldn't you be at your little band rehearsal?"

Y/N: "I'm just leaving."

You slap a fat 10 dollar bill on the kitchen counter, finished Wallace's coffee, got changed, and head out...