Chp 7 (Back to Back exes battles)

You, your band, knives and Ramona has made your way to the concert. You didn't care for the music, yiu mostly came because you were bored. And just like Ramona said, a "third date".

Y/N: "So, Clash at Demon Heads... opinions?"

Stephen: "Well they ARE popular.."

Kim: "How'd you even know Envy, Y/N?"

Y/N: "Don't want to get into that. Anyways, aren't they suppose to be next?"

The group split up, going to different parts of the show while you and Ramona stayed.

Ramona: "I think it's starting now."

She pointed towards the stage. And sure enough, The Clash at Demonhead band steps onto the stage. With Envy as the singer, Todd as the bass player and some chick that you couldn't be bothered to remember the name of.

Y/N: "Why do I feel like they have their eyes on us?"

Ramona: "You're not the only one..."

The show begins, and indeed both Envy and Todd kept their stare at both you and Ramona. Ramona looked troubled, though you couldn't give less of a fuck.

As the play came to a close, you decided to go to the drinking booth, and as fate has it, your group unintentionally met up there.

Y/N: "Oh how small this show is. Well don't mind me."

You poured a little of everything into a cup, before chugging it down. Your band has seen this side of you before, but Knives and Ramona haven't.

Knives: "Wow! You just drank all of that? Is it really that good...?"

Y/N: "Well Chau, once you're 19, then you can decide for yourself."

Ramona: "19...? Wow. Back in New York we had to wait until we were 21."

Y/N: "Phew, glad I didn't grew up there then."

Ramona: "You don't exactly look Canadian, where are you from?"

Y/N: "Hell. That's all I'll say."

Ramona: "Oookay?"

Your conversations were abruptly interupted by Julie, who seems to have came out of the backstage.

Julie: "Y/N. Envy is inviting you and your friends to the backstage."

Y/N: "And if I say no?"

Julie: "You're coming. Or would you rather having me dragging you to the backstage?"

Y/N: "... Fine."

You fix yourself another cup of drink because you are REALLY going to need it. Before long, you and the group made your way to the backstage, where Envy, Todd and that drum chick is present. You sat on the couch nonchalantly, with Ramona sitting next to you.

Y/N: "Make this quick, I've got places to be."

Envy: "Oh really? Like where?"

Y/N: "... Okay, I just don't want to be having this boring ass conversation. Just speak."

Envy: "So... Y/N and Ramona eh?"

Ramona: "What of it?"

Knives: "E-Envy... I've read your books."

Knives said nervously. She's a big fan, it seems. But Envy seems to ignore her.

Y/N: "Chau, not now sweetheart."

Knives: "O-Okay..."

Y/N: "Nordegraf, watch her please?"

Neil nods. But seems displeased at you calling him by his last name.