Chp 6

As you walk through the snowy path back to Wallace's place, you could sense a presence near you, with ill intentions. So you weave to the side, and turns out there was a smoke screen just passed right beside you before it quickly disappeared again.

You predict on where it will be once it strikes again, and sure enough it came from above! You counter the oncoming attack with a right hand to the unknown figure's face, and turns out it was a blonde ninja girl. She did a backflip to recover from your counter-attack and stared you down.

Y/N: "Can we not do this? I'm drained. We'll reschedule or something..."

???: "Hm! Okay then... I'll see you later, but you won't see me."

She throws a smoke bomb on the ground and disappeared from sight. You sighed as you start to wonder if that girl was somehow connected to Ramona. You shake those thoughts off and head back to Wallace's.

You arrived at Wallace's place and suprisingly the door isn't locked. You opened it and hang up your coat before closing the door behind you. You noticed that Wallace was reading a newspaper before he eventually put it down to look at you.

Wallace: "So, might I assume that you got the second base last night?"

Y/N: "Nope. Just like I said, Wells."

Wallace: "Aw. I'm sorry buddy."

Y/N: "Why are you talking as if I WANTED to have sex with her last night?"

Wallace: "Don't you?"

Y/N: "... I'm making myself some coffee."

You head towards the kitchen counter and brew yourself a coffee in a mug. Wallace looked back at his newspaper but continues to speak with you.

Wallace: "Heard that one band is playing in town again."

Y/N: "What band?"

Wallace: "The Clash at Demonhead."

Y/N: "Is... that where the lead singer is Natalie V. Adams?"

Wallace: "You know her?"

Y/N: "Unfortunately so..."

Wallace: "Now I'm curious. Please enlighten me on how you know her, Y/N."

Y/N: "She was around when I was in... my God Complex phase."

Wallace: "Your what?"

Y/N: "I don't want to get into it. But the important thing is, she and I know eachother when we were 17, then she just left. Which I didn't give a fuck about at the time, and still don't now."

Wallace: "So this'll be a tearful reunion then?"

He said sarcastically.

Y/N: "You wish. If anything, I'd be suprised if she remembers me, much less recognizes me."

Wallace: "Yeah? What's the difference between old you and... now you?"

Y/N: "Well I grew my hair out. I'm not destructive anymore, and I'm not obnoxious anymore."

Wallace: "Okay, 1: destructive? 2: I can't imagine you with short hair."

Y/N: "1: I don't want to get into that. 2: I looked horrendous, I'm glad you can't."

Wallace: "Well it seems like you can look forward to some drama."

Y/N: "I'm not looking forward to this shit at all."

Timeskip

You decide to get back to your work in the coffee shop. Though it will probably be your last day, since you cut two days of work. As expected, when you come in for work today, you are immediatrly met with Julie's wrath.