Chapter 02(Smut)

Author Pov:

Author Pov:

After shower she come inside her room. She open her bed's down drawer & take out a bottle.

He quickly takes 2 pills do that she cant get pregnant

He quickly takes 2 pills do that she cant get pregnant. She gulp it & close her eyes. Tears are falling from her eyes. She look at the moon from her window. She just looking at the moon with her emotionless eyes. Once her eyes were full of sparkle but now its empty.

Her hopes are dying. Its not like she didn't try to escape but she failed to escape.

After kidnapping she tried to escape from here but she failed harshly. He caught her & punished her by taking her virginity. Yes she lost her virginity like this.

Flashback-

7 months ago-

Y/n was walking towards her apartment after finishing her job. She work in a cafe. She is a brilliant student & thats why she got scholarship. She was raised in a orphanage. After becoming 16, she left the orphanage & started to doing works along with study. She dont know about her parents.

But she is sad bcz she lost her best friend Taesha. Yes Taesha was her best friend. They were like sisters. But she died. She commit suicide by jumping from a building. She was there bcz she was going to meet her but.....

She is now near her apartment but suddenly she feel someone beside her. So she turn around but she didnt see anyone so she was going to turn around but before she could someone cover her nose with a handkerchief & make her unconscious.

Man: Job is done king. * in call*

Y/n slowly open her eyes & look around

She feel chills in her body. Its a creepy place. Then she realized that she is chained with a chair.

Y/n is now sweating bcz of fear & then she heard door open noise. She look up & saw a handsome man standing in front of her with dark eyes. His stare is scaring her. She gulp.

Y/n: Wh... Who are you? Why im here? *teary eyes*

Tae : you are here bcz of your sin & im Kim Taehyung. Kim Taesha 's big brother. *dark voice*

Y/n: What? But why you kidnap me?

Tae: You are asking me why? *yell*

Y/n flinch.

Tae: I know you are the one who kill my sister.

Y/n: What? *shock*

Tae: Yes, you thought you will escape from me...... tsk tsk you are wrong i got proof that you my Taesha didnt commit suicide she was killed by YOU!!

Y/n: Trust me Mr. Kim i didn't do anything. How can I kill her when she was my only best friend. *teary *

Tae: How? Bcz you were jealous. You were jealous of her richness.

Y/n: No trust me i didnt. I was there to meet her bcz she called me but when i reached there she wasnt there. Then i got to know that she commit suicide. I swear i didnt kill her.

Tae: Oh trust you huh.... You b*tch i will never trust you bcz i have proof. You ki my sister & now i will show you real hell. She was my everything but you snatch her from me. I will make your life pain. You will curse your self to born in this world. I will make you regret for your whole existence.

With that he slap her harshly . Y/n cried in pain. Blood come out from her lips bcz of slap force.

Tae: From now your life is in my hand. I will break you so much that you will beg me for death. *grab her hairs*

Then he left her & go from there.

After 1 day he come back but with marriage contact.

He forced her to sign it or he will kill her orphanage 's owner (She love the owner bcz she was only one who raised her with love) . So she signed it to save her.

After signing that he said that he married her for 1 years after one year after one year he will kill her or send her jail.

Y/n cant do anything just cried on her fate.

After that he started to torture her by slapping, grabbing her hairs. He even stab her shoulder. She cried & beg him to leave but he didnt showed any mercy on her.

But after 2 days she got chance to escape & she did.

But after stepping out from there she got to know that she is in a jungle. Which is owned by Kims. She run fir her life. She thought she can but before she can Taehyung catch her.

After catching her he whip her. She was in pain, she cried but he didnt leave her. He take her in a room.

He throw her on the bed

He throw her on the bed. While she didn't move as her whole body is paining. Her clothes are torn bcz of whipping. She slowly look up & saw him opening his shirt.

Tae: Today i will teach you a good lesson you whore. *throw his shirt *

(Smut start : Warning r)

Y/n try to get out from bed but he catch her ankle & pull her under him. He hover on her. She try to free herself. She cry for her dignity. She don't want it. He didn't listen. He just attack her neck. He give her painful hickeys, bite her. She cry in pain. He torn her dress from her body & y/n scream. But he tied her hands with headboard by his tie. He torn her inners. He started bitting her skin. She scream in pain said to stop but he was in pleasure. He just lost himself in lust. He also make himself naked. He harshly grab her legs & open it for him. He position himself & enter in her in one thrust. Y/n ache her back in pain as he harshly enter. He didnt give her time just started thrusting in her like an animal. He was moaning in pleasure while she was crying. Her cry make jim annoyed so he slap her & close her mouth by his hands. That night he ruined her,not only her he also ruined her soul. (Smut end)

At that night she lost her virginity. Also she lost her happiness from that night.

After that day he take her in his mansion.