The One They Fear

The Students except for Velvet looks at the Rusted Knight with doute.

Yang: meet a version all Dragons' Fear? yeah right."

The rusted Knight looked at her before sighing.

Rusted Knight: you would be a fool to dismiss this version of Jaune, this version is basically a Demi-god. One that could beat anyone in your world. ANYONE!"

He said this a he looks the Headmaster's way and nods, this Surprised him.

Ozpin: Is he saying his Version Jaune could beat her?' 

Rusted Knight: Now then let's get on with the show."

The Screen flickers to life and the count down began.

The sound of Drums was heard as a large Stone wall engraved with mural, as the camera zoomed in on it a familair voice was heard

Ozpin: You should have acted."

Ruby: That's the Headmaster's voice!"

Weiss: Yes, we know you dolt."

The Sound of Large wings was heard as the audience was given an aerial view of a snow covered forest.

Ozpin: They're already here."

The camera show more of the stone carving, it showed dragons attacking a city.

Ozpin: The Elder scrolls told of their return."

Blake: Whats the Elder scrolls?"

Rusted Knight: The Elder scrolls are scrolls of unknown origin which simultaneously archive both past and future events. they are used by the Mortals of this Universe to gain Knowledge of how to beat back a Powerful foe or to prevent world ending events."

Ozpin: How many are their?"

Rusted Knight: The true number is unknown, but I do know that this version of Jaune has owned three." 

The camera then shows the frosted forest.

The sound of heavy breathing was heard as someone ran through it.

As the camera shows the stone carving again, the sound of drums was joined by violins. three people where see standing below a carving of a dragon.

Ozpin: Their was merely a delay..."

The camera showed the forest again from above as the sound of  large powerful wings was heard followed by a roar.

Yang: Was that a?"

Rusted Knight: Yes."

 Ozpin: To the time after Oblivion Opened..."

The Camera shows the carving of an Oblivion portal and the sound of quiet Chanting was heard.

Weiss: Oblivion Opened?"