Chapter 15 : No... We can't do this again...

Warning! :
- Slightly blood
- Angst?

Alyssa's P.O.V:

We finally made it, we face-to-face with G-Man and his team but surprisingly, his team left, i... kinda feel bad for him because his team betrayed him, but anyway! G-Man shoot laser at T. Cameraman but he blocked it by using his energy shield, i fly up so i don't get hurt when they fight him, G-Man attack T. Cameraman but he stopped him, now's my chance! I used my power to lift his flush button so he'll get flushed but he didn't, i tried many times to flushed him but it didn't work! Why didn't it work?! I yelp as i missed his laser and fly towards behind him so T. Cameraman can attack him from behind.

T. Cameraman then punch G-Man three times with his spikes from his fist but G-Man fought back by using his laser but T. Speakerman came and stabbed his eyes with a knife, G-Man got blasted with immense radiation from T. Cameraman's core, T. Cameraman lose his balance for a brief moment before me and T. Speakerman went towards him so we can look at G-Man but shockingly... "Huh?" We said in surprised and confused as T. Cameraman examined Giant Skibidi from behind G-Man's face, wait... That's when i realized! "It's a trap!" I said as i fly backwards a little.

The duo Titans look at me in surprised before we look up and saw multiple Skibidi toilets loaded with explosives and airplanes fly towards us, i gasped in shocked!, "Look out!" I said as i used my cyclone element to send T. Cameraman and T. Speakerman away from the explosives Skibidi and i put a force field around them, i look at Blue Cameraman and put a force field around him as well so he won't get hurt, i put my right hand on top of my head as i closed my eyes and was going to used my shield to protect myself from the explosives Skibidi but...

Boom!

Titan Cameraman's P.O.V:
I gasped in shocked... "Lyss!" I said as i place both of my hands on the force field, i can hear Titan Speakerman shouting her name as well, the force field that once around us started to fade away and that's when i realized...! The smoke from the explosion started to fade away and i saw her, she's falling! I quickly went towards her as i changed my size and i catch her just in time before she hits the ground, i slowly landed on the ground before kneeling down and see her in shocked, she's heavily injured... Her wings got burned, her head is bleeding, and her jacket from the right sleeve got ripped off from her right wrist to her right elbow which reveals her skin from her right arm got slightly burned...

N-No... This can't be happening... "Al, wake up!" I said as i shake her slightly but no response, she just let out a weakly breath and her eyes still closed, i started to panic...! No, no, no, no!!! I saw Titan Speakerman came towards us as he changed his size before he looks at Alyssa in shocked... He slowly walks towards us before he kneel down to check on her, me and him started to glow because we're close but Alyssa... She's not glowing brightly! "Al! Please, wake up!" Titan Speakerman said as he shaking her slightly but no response, she did the same thing just like how i tried to wake her up! "Al... Please!" I said in sadness as i hug her tightly and my body is slightly shaking, no... Please... We need you, Lisa...!

Blue Cameraman's P.O.V:
I watched everything from above in shocked... I stepped back a little... I look at my right hand... Those Toilets...! My body started to shake in anger and my right hand turned into a fist, "AARGH!!!" I scream in anger as i punched a wall from behind me, i let out a breath as i facing down in anger... And sadness... We already lose someone we love and care the most and now...! We have to lose someone we love and care the most again!? We can't do this again! We... Can't lose someone we love and care the most again... I sighed sadly before looking back at the Trio Starlight, the duo Titans were desperately trying to wake her up but she didn't wake up...

I decided to check on her, i jumped down and landed before walking towards them, they noticed me and i kneel down to check on her, i put my hand on her chest to where her heart is, "Her heart is still beating" I said to them, i continue, "We have to bring her to the medical room now! There's a chance!" They nodded before Titan Cameraman stand up and fly towards the base with Alyssa in his arms, Titan Speakerman changed his size and kneel down in front of me as he put his hand in front of me and i climb on to his hand, he slowly stand up and follow Titan Cameraman, i look at both of them and they're really sad... I can tell that... I'm sad as well and worried about her, is she gonna make it? I hope so... I took out my tablet and send to all of the alliance team so they will know about this, including Alyssa...

We can't do this again...

To be continued...