21

The bus ride back to the hotel was awfully quiet, although I wasn't expecting anything special, it was still out of my expectations. Jude head was currently placed on my shoulder, half asleep. I actually felt really bad for him, poor guy must be extremely exhausted.

We were still going to be in Qatar for a few more days, about 3 I reckon. The boys getting a few days off football to relax, something that they have not been able to do for a while.

I placed my head on top of Jude's and felt myself starting to doze off. We had quite a long trip to the hotel, so i had some time to nap. My airpods were blasting Poison by Brent Faiyaz, but I realised if i wanted to sleep i would have to take them out.

After about half an hour later we finally arrived at the hotel, i know everyone was super ready to just go and sleep. I started shaking Jude's shoulder lightly to wake him up, and he luckily did without me needing to do much more. We gathered our stuff before we got out of the bus and inside the hotel. Me and Jude decided on that we both got back to our rooms to change clothes and i had to shower, and then Jude would come to mine later on.

So that's what we did, i got undressed out of the england tracksuit and found some sweats to wear after my shower. I did an almost everything shower, so Jude had been waiting outside for a while when i was done.

He was out of his England clothes and were wearing and essentials hoodie and some nike sweats and his slides, typical football boy outfit init. He was still wearing the same sad face as before, but i was not one to judge, i fully understand his disappointment. I opened my arms for him to fall in once he got inside the door, i was not really the best at comforting, but a bit of cuddles could never go wrong.

I was the first to end the hug, walking towards the bed instead, where he wrapped me in one first, kissing my forehead quickly, ' Thanks Aria' , i perched my eyes on him confused look on my face, 'for what jude?' I asked softly, his eyes were closed and i started to relax more realising that this was exactly what he needed. ' just for being here' my heart fluttered and i could feel my cheeks grow hot, i didn't dare to look at him in case he was watching me, he would see me all flushed. 'Of course, it's the least I could do' i answered quickly to not make the situation weird.

His breathing was starting to get slow and after a while there was light snoring coming from the boy. I was half dozed off myself, but was too deep in thought to fall asleep just yet. What would happen with us when we leave qatar, he goes back to Germany and i'll be home in England. I was not really the biggest fan of long distance relationships to be honest, but that would depend on the situation really.

Without realising i suddenly fell asleep, bit stressed for how the atmosphere around the team would be the next morning. We all know they are all really competitive, and does not accept a loss, even if it is a loss at a card game. Jude was who i was least stressed for, he obviously slept over and all so he was not the worst to crack.

I woke up by movements around me, Jude shifting in his sleep clearly uneasy, it was bare annoying. I looked over at the clock on the nightstand, 9 am fuck. I tried falling asleep again since the big baby in my bed was still sleeping and i was basically stuck, but it was impossible, the sun had made its way inside my room and was lighting up the whole room, what the fuck am i supposed to do now.

Short chapter sorryyyy

Well hello guyssss x
So sorry for going MIA once again🥶 school is just a pain in the ass and i barely have any time to do anything anymore😪

Hope you liked it xx