4

Airport London

The boy's were on their way to Qatar, and had been seated in a muggy bus for the last 90 minutes. Jude had been dozing off several times but woken up by the loud sounds of the lads bickering or loud laughs. Trent had been sitting opposite of him and had been taking sneak pictures of the brum boy the whole trip, laughing his arse off every time he got an ugly picture, for once. But having no one to talk to Trent had gotten bored and left the Borussia player for someone else that were more energetic.

Arriving at the airport was not really the highlight of the day on Jude's side, he had been sleeping the whole ride almost due to the lack of sleep of him waking up early, walking around the airport half asleep was not what he wanted at this day. He was only looking forward to getting on the plane and sleep away most of the ride. He was seated with Bukayo, which he was obviously happy about, knowing he is one of the calmer ones, who will probably sleep aswell, or text his beloved girlfriend, Tolami.

Jude had not heard anything from Aria on the groupchat since the morning, he was getting kind of restless and were checking his phone several times an hour. He went on insta to see if she had posted anything new.

aria_smith

London

Liked by judebellingham and 15 000 othersaria_smith Countdown day 1/3 of leaving for the WC🤍🤍

aria_smith Countdown day 1/3 of leaving for the WC🤍🤍

View all comments

User1 who are you rooting for?

- User2 Obviously England? She's english

Judeswife why did jude like this????

- Judesgf Exactly what i was questioning as well!!!

Judebellingham Pretty❤️

- aria_smith WHAT IS GOING ON? thanks mister🤗

- User3 She is as confused as us LMAO

Declanrice Judey cheeky boy, making his move. Give him a chance Aria😫

- User4 DECLAN TOO??? GIRL U ARE WINNING IN LIFE

view 500 other comments

Jude were visibly smiling at his phone, knowing it was probably stupid what he had done. After staring at the picture for a while he was able to tear his eyes away, only to see Declan making his way over to him, with a big smirk plastered on his face, Fuck.  ' Ayo Judey you stalking her or what? you don't even follow her and you comment on her insta?' Declan was laughing at him, clearly trying to humiliate Jude ' piss off Declan you were clearly stalking her as well since you saw my comment' the boy turned red, HA deserved. He sat down beside him, getting on his phone annoyed by Jude now clearly, wanker.