13

Qatar

Southgate's magic worked very well on the players, winning 6-2. Aria sat watching the boys the whole 90 minutes, no breaks. She was making small talk with the players on the bench aswell, trying to keep the good environment she was surrounded by. To Aria's dislike Jude was never subbed off, she honestly just wanted to be in his presence, but that seemed to be unacceptable with Gareth.

Frowns was turned upside down again when two of her closest was subbed off at the same time, Mase and Kayo making their way right away towards the girl, expecting nothing else than a big hug. Bukayo expecting a bigger one after his 2 goals, their expectations were quickly fulfilled Aria bringing them both in for a grouphug, kissing both their heads before slapping the back of their necks, a friendly gesture the boys of England had gotten used to, Aria being a very affectionate person.

There were 15 minutes left + extra time. The players were starting to get tired, with only 1 minute left until the full 90 minutes had been played. Aria took a look at her phone to check the time, only to see loads of Insta notifications popping up every second.

' What the actual fuck' it was Mason besides her speaking, making her head lift up in a swift motion. " Additional minutes: 24 minutes" her face scrunched up, she was getting tired and she knew Jude also were. His sprints slowing down, less energy to give to his work. She was not a football expert but isn't 24 minutes additional time a lot?

She went back on her phone, still notifications spilling in. At first she was confused, why was so many following her? But then the realisation hit, she was literally on TV, many people had probably watched her hug and kiss the boys, 'Uhm Kayo, look' his head snapped up, diverting his attention to the girl's phone instead, he started to laugh, ' What did you expect Aria, you are literally sitting on our bench and hugging us and all' she was still confused, how did they already get her name?

The final whistle blew off and everyone on the bench made their way to the pitch, engulfing their teammates in hugs. Aria stood by the benches waiting awkwardly watching her friends celebrate, she didn't want to ruin their moment. That was until she caught Jude sprinting towards her, with a mischievous grin, she already knew his intentions was no other than something she wouldn't enjoy too much, so she ran away, sprinting towards Declan and Mason.

'𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬!' The 5'1 girl screamed at the two bestfriends lost in a conversation. She squeezed herself in the middle of them, in hopes of being hidden good enough for Jude to miss her and run somewhere else. '𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞' jude whispered to them, being aware that the blonde hadn't spotted him yet. The two boys separated at the same time, leaving Aria's side. '𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬!' She screamed at them, trying to pick up the pace she had before hiding, but Jude was faster than her. In a swift second she was picked up over his shoulder, scared of her own life.

' 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐞' she spoke while slapping his ass, it was pretty jiggly she thought. This only caused him to run more around, eventually running towards the tunnels behind the others, with Aria still hung over his shoulder. The gossip pages would never miss out on this was Aria's first thought when she was escorted in to the locker rooms.

When they got back to the hotel Aria and Jude were still too energetic to go to sleep, so that's what they didn't do. Seems like Declan and Mason were likewise, so the two decided to invite them to pull an all nighter. It started off calm, a few movies watched and a bunch of sweets eaten. Eventually the group got bored, at 3 am.

'𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲?' i spoke up, we were having a sugarrush, too restless to stay in Jude's hotel room anymore, so we were going to the pool. '𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝?' He was looking dumb, his eyes seeking any empathy. I let out a laugh ' 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭' That made Mase and Dec laugh, and then we left him outside the door, continuing packing snacks we could eat at the sunbeds. When we were done we decided to pain Jude a bit more, leaving him standing there outside a locked door for 10 minutes more.

When we finally made our way outside Jude was fuming, oops...
'𝐡𝐞𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐞' i spoke to him in an unsure voice, scared of him attacking me for the second time today. But in a second his angry face was replaced with a half smile, '𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞' i can't lie, calling me love made some things move in my stomach, but i would never show that. That yute should be humbled not get more confident, but he could already see his impact on me i figured when i heard his chuckle, fuck.

𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬!
Sooooo hey lovelies<3
My week has been hecctic icl😬😬 but i've got some time to write now🤍🤍
What do u think ab Jude going to RM?
And what do u think ab this year's esc?
Kisses xxx
This chapter was dedicated to