Chapter 1: Finding a Job

[The episode starts with Thomas on the couch watching television in his underwear, while his mom is folding laundry by the front door. It was around 11:00 PM]

Samantha: Thomas, don't forget to find yourself a job today, or we'll get a fine.

Thomas: [Scoffs] Can't you do it for me? You're the one with the car.

Samantha: I wasn't the one who liked to keep finding jobs seventy-two times.

Thomas: Ah! But technically, you found your job with your money.

Samantha: The money I have to go and earn to feed you kids!

Thomas: The kids you decided to have.

[Samantha punches a hole in the door]

Thomas: Yep! No problem, Mom, I'll find one!

Samantha: [Carries laundry basket] Oh, very kind of you, honey. And don't forget to put on some pants. Bye-bye.

[Thomas walks into the kitchen, where his two siblings, Champ, Matthew, Lucas and Grace is cutting a pizza]

Matthew: Hey, Thomas.

Thomas: Hey, Matthew.

Johnny: What's wrong with you, Thomas?

Lily: Yeah, you look a bit upset.

Thomas: That's because I'm trying to find a job but now no one will hire me. 

Lucas: Thomas, I think we need to get you another job.

Lily: Let's check the newspaper for jobs.

(They grabbed the newspaper and looked through it.)

Johnny: [Looking through the newspaper] Hmm. Can you cook?

Thomas: No.

Lily: Can any of you drive?

Matthew: No.

Johnny: Can you speak Chinese?

Grace: 我真的不知道如何说中文,因为它真的很难说,我只知道一个小的中国说话,所以我不能说。(Translation) I don't really know how to speak Chinese because it is really hard to speak it and I only know a little Chinese, so I can't say I speak it.

[The subtitles say "No."]

Johnny: Can you provide inspirational leadership to a core team of thirty people, covering both national or international markets?

Champ: Mmm, no.

Grace: [Excited] Wait, how about this one?

(They looked at what Grace is pointing at. They saw that it was an ad for a night shift job at a place called Paw Patrol's Family Diner Funhouse & Playtime. It had a picture of a Dalmatian on the cover waving while smiling happily.)

)