"You really made me feel some typa way Kamarion. I can't get over det shit." She shook her head. "Foo I thought it was so sneaky shit goin' on. You can't blame me fa thinkin' det either cs you woulda thought det too. I shoulda just asked n talked to you before just sayin' you did some shit."

"Exactly... then gone put me put like you somebody. How it feel takin' care a yoself?"

"Ian have to take care a myself I got a mama- oh shit ian mean it like det."

"It's ite, ian take it personal. Why you call me? Cs she tired a yo ass huh?"

"Hell yea then she can't handle me when I gotta take my medication n shit. I just like it better when you was helpin' me."

"But every five seconds you kept sayin' you got or youn need my help."

"Cs I won't fuckin' witchu. I do feel bad tho, imma make it up to you bae."

Saint grabbed her jaw and kissed her lips before laying his head on her shoulder.

"Mmm"

--

"You need to listen!" Halo spoke as her and Ghost walked through the door. "Yo dog hard headed as fuck Kamarion. It was a lil kid outside n he kept actin' like he was finna run up on her a sum."

"Play too much. Sit, Ghost!" Saint snapped then he sat down with no hesitation. "Can you fill up his food now water fa me please?"

"Okay" She responded slipping her shoes off "Say yea a sum, when you say okay it make me feel like i'm makin' you do sum."

"Yea i'll fill it up bro."
"Bro?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Yea"

Halo filled the dog's bowls up then washed her hands. Since she didn't know how to cook that well she was gonna order whatever Saint wanted to eat.

"Want wingstop?"

"Nah... ian hungry."

"Well I am n i'm finna get wingstop so when it come don't ask cs ian sharin."

"Ion want nun from you."
"Mmk"

Halo ordered what she wanted plus an extra side if fries because she knew she wouldn't eat 10 wings and he was gonna still ask for some.

"Come hea" He waved her over. She went over to him and sat on the couch. Saint had just taken his medication for the day and was starting to feel it.

"Lemme tell you a secret bae."

"What?"

"Det last time we had fucked ian pull out. How long ago det was?"

"Iono, like two weeks ago?" She shrugged "You gone be pregnant?"

"No" She shook her head. "How you know?"

"Cs I know." Halo shrugged "You know I love you, right?"

"You do?" She asked being unsure of where that came from. "Hell yea you my baby. We ain't een been together det long but I love you."

"I love you too."

"Ian been in love inna long ass time foo. Niggas be playin' witcho feelins n shit but when you know, you know. Dets why you gotta get wit somebody n lock cs they might get locked in wit da wrong person."

"Kamarion" She smirked "Yes bae"

"What are you talkin' 'bout?" Halo laughed "I fuckin' love you, dets what da fuck i'm tammat."

"Ite chill cs you gettin' yoself worked up fa nun."

"Nah cs ion feel like you love me Tianna. You love another nigga a sum?"