• 𝟏𝟐 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐭 𝟐 •

Start from the beginning

Here we go. Again. Satomi raised her eyebrows and was like "Stfu your bitch ass and get lost you mf. I didn't sign up for this to see this bitch go around and ask people their type of women in middle of fights. First it was Megumi and now it's Itadori . Ima beat your bitch ass-"

"Seriously? Wtf is wrong with you!" Satomi made a deadpan face.

"Huh? My type ? But why that has to do with anything???" Yuji was like wtf - this guy just beat tf out of me and why he's suddenly asking my type of woman ...like from what that came from???!!

Todo smiled widely, still in his fighting pose, "Oh Gojo, stop fussing, I'm just trying to figure out with whom I'm fighting"

Satomi rolled her eyes and leaned a bit on Yuji's shoulder to whisper something, "This mf asked the same thing to Megumi and then beat him up."

Yuji was questioning his existence at this point. After Satomi's conformation he wasn't sure if he's gonna have the same fate at Megumi but anyways.... what's lose in sharing his type??

Yuji made a confused face and proceed to think for his answer. That poor boy was using his last two brain cells to remember his type - just give him a damn break....

"Idk what's going on, but I guess I like tall girls with big butts like Jennifer Lawrence?"

Todo jolted and his eyes widened in surprise. Was he hearing this right? Was it ture?? He liked tall girls with big butts?? Just like him?? Well in that case .... they're best friends now!!!

At that time a memory occurred in Todo's mind - which never actually happened in real life.

Satomi was in utter confusion over the whole situation but she was also giving Yuji some time to settle things before they both move from their - after all they've to win this event and Satomi couldn't leave Yuji behind, Satoru asked her to look out for him and also because she would protect him this time. Satomi flew in the air to look for the panda team for a minute so she could understand what's going on with other teammates - it's a team battle after all. She left Yuji on the ground for few secs because she knew that she'll cover him up anytime soon and Todo seemed to lost in imagination for such a long minute - take advantage of your opponent.

"Yeah keep going straight, but Todo's here too"

"That shouldn't be a problem because he said that he had no problems with our plans"

It's been fifteen secs that Satomi left and Yuji found himself being surrounded by Kyoto students. Mai with her gun fired at Yuji but Yuji having an athlete body , dodged all of them and ran away from her reach but this time Miwa was in front of him swinging her blade at him, 'simple domain' she chanted and aimed at Yuji but again Yuji dodged it by jumping over from her with a spin and ran away in a flash. But when he came to an open area he realised that he's surrounded again - everyone aiming at him and they've already surrounded him in a circle, if he'll dodge one the other three would hit him and he'll die!

Clap.

When Noritoshi opened his eyes, he saw that he has swapped places with Yuji. Now he's on the ground and Yuji's on the tree branch where Noritoshi was standing earlier. Yuji was surprised but was soon pulled by Satomi who just grabbed him out of nowhere and started teleporting here and there with him to get away from them.

"We need to run. " She said, her hand firmly grabbing Yuji's arm as she teleported away from the Kyoto students.

[Satomi's teleportation :- For having immense amount of cursed energy she can use teleportation however and whenever she likes. She can even teleport holding objects and people. She has only teleported holding one person till now because she's bad at carrying heavy objects. Satoru needs some special needs or requirements to use teleportation but it's different in Satomi's case. She doesn't know herself but her technique works on wide range as long as she knows the place she's gonna teleport. To teleport somewhere, she has to be familiar to that place and imagine that place in her mind at that moment of teleportation. As you might think that it's very cool and easy but it's actually not like that. Focusing on only one place to think while using the technique is super hard it's not for the overthinkers. She's very calm and collected and also good at controlling emotions and that's why she's good at this. If you're thoughts and mind are all over the places then it won't work at all. ]