• 𝟏𝟐 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐭 𝟐 •

Start from the beginning

"Aah- ...it looks expensive-"

Satomi turned back to everyone in the room, "Itadori might get targeted"

"Huh??" The whole room was shocked.

"Yeah by Kyoto students. I want two things to be done - securing Itadori's safety and winning this event. I'll move in between this things back to back."

She then turned to Yuji, "This isn't just normal earphone. I'll have one with me , we'll be able to communicate through this"

__________

"Itadori, do you need a hand?" Satomi spoke through her earphone clearly hearing the fight through it. The noises of punches and kicks could be heard through it. Satomi flew in the sky noticing that Todo had landed a strong punch on Yuji that made him flew off inside to deeper forest and hit few trees. Satomi could observe everything from the sky but as soon as they entered into the deeper forest, ...it became hard for her.

Yuji just recieved the deadly punch of Todo which made him think that even though he blocked it with his hands, it felt like his hands were blown off from his body , luckily there was curse spider between Todo's fist and Yuji's block hands....or else it would've been worst!

Yuji was about to stand up from the hit, his hands shaking from blocking the hit, Todo's kick landed on his face , .....kick ,,,, kick and kick.....

Yuji's face was bleeding from those hits, Todo was laughing like a maniac and hitting Yuji with punches after punches. Blood splashed near on those dry leaves and tree woods. Yuji's head was low, blood dripping from his forehead, pain flowing in his veins...

"Done already huh?" Todo raised his fist again with a wide grin on his face , ready to hit Yuji again, but .....a blow hit on his face which caused him to back away for few meters...

"You're kidding..." Todo rubbed his face where it was scratched from Satomi's hit from up the sky. He walked towards her again but keeping distance this time....

"Itadori...can you get up? " Satomi kept her one hand in a fist in front of Todo and the other hand holding over Yuji to guard him.

Todo was so fast with his attacks that Yuji never got the time to answer Satomi's call earlier. Glad that Satomi decided to swing down from the sky when she heard those kick and punching noises from the earphone. Well it's a big surprise that it wasn't blown away from Todo's hit , well maybe because it didn't land there.

Yuji slowly got up, still blood flowing all over on his face - from his forehead to middle of his eyebrows then to his nose and finally from his lips to his chin.... Few blood drops fell on the ground. He lifted up his face and looked at Todo, his eyes narrowing,

" Why you'd pound my face like that huh? What if you made me even dumber ?"

"Don't worry, Takada says that dumb guys are perfect " Todo wipped off the blood from the corner of his lips.

"Huh? Who's that? I don't care about idols!" Yuji said holding his forehead to stop bleeding.

Satomi rolled her eyes and sighed. She gave Todo a side eye.

"Oh then how you know that she's an idol? You know her. So first year, what's your name?"

"Itadori Yuji"

"So, itadori Yuji! What type of women is your type??!" Todo made a wide smile and rubbed his chin. Honestly, he looks like a old gym man like that who's literally unemployed .