The party

ARMANN

Music blasted my ears from everywhere as I found myself in a day club instead of the charity event which my brother wanted me to go.

Enjoying and drowning myself in alcohol and girls is a kinda fun which my brother will never understand.

The music changed and all the girls started dancing to the new tune in their short dresses , twisting and turning their bodies to the ryhthm , though i found no one interesting enough to join.

I sat on the VIP couch watching them dance, when a girl in black dress passed the floor without even looking at my direction.

May I say my ego got hurt there a lot , no women entering this club would go without looking here , so I assume her to be new.

She went straight to the bar , ordering herself a drink , looking lost in thoughts as she spinned the glass and sipped her drink , which I think is wine

Though the drink looked delicious , I found her lips even more delicious . And how much would I give now just to kiss those lips for once.

As if reading my mind she looked at my direction , her lips in a sediotric grin , emptying the glass in one go , she stood from the stool , where I expected het to come to me , she went to the dance floor instead.

Interesting , now let's see if she can make me join her , my smirk widened when she looked at me before starting to move , claiming the dias as hers.

She danced bending to angles which I thought was not possible , giving a tough competition to the professionals as most of the men had their eyes roaming her.

When the dance came to an end she looked at me raising a brow , which I took as an invitation to join , before I can go , a man came out of nowhere and took hold of her hands. She clearly tried to move out of his grip but he didn't buldge , making my anger to rise.

No matter how wasted I become or how drowned I'm in alcohol , I would never force a girl or let anyone do that to a girl under my watch.

When he saw me coming towards him , he tightened his grip on her , wrong move , without much of asking I throw my fist straight at his nose , satisfied when I hear some breaking noise.

He let go of her , now holding on to his bleeding nose , she came to my side exactly when the bodyguards entered hearing the commotion.

"Throw him out ," i said.

Turning my attention back to the girl , while my bodygaurds dragged him out , I looked back and where I expected to see a scared little girl , she looked rather impressed.

" Now will a dance be enough to thank you ?"

" I think so," I answered putting my hands on her waist as she placed one of her hands on my shoulder, she is a good feet shorter than me but with her heels on she put the other one behind my neck with ease.

A not so sensual song started to play as we moved without much of contact between our bodies , though I want to , I totally left it to her wish as to how much she wanted to engage with .

The song came to an end and  I twriled her around , when she came back I lifted her off the floor by waist and she cling to my neck perfectly.

I placed her down with a racing heart and laboured breath , no girl has ever made me breathless in a dance.

Now that I look her at close , she is really bewitching , her dark eye shadow complementing her honey brown eyes , a little big nose contrast to her small face that would sit perfect in my palms , red pulmp lips and those rosy cheeks which I think is because of me.

She smiled at me before making her way towards the bar , I followed her suit , taking the place next to hers.

" Your order sir "

" Anything she wants ," I said without looking away from her.

she titled her head my way , smriking she said
" If you say the same thing to each girl you meet , you will go broke in a night "

Now it's my turn to smirk.
" The singhania empire won't fall just because of a girl in a night , princess."

She almost looked sober and her eyes turned sharp , she looked staright into my eyes
" May or May not be."

" So, anything you want my princess ?"

" Do I look like a princess from some palace ?"

" No , not at all , you look like a devil from heaven send by God just to punish me ."

" Punish you , how ? "

I placed my forefinger on her side face , tracing her hairline , not missing the way her body tensed under my touch , noticing how goosebumps erupted on her hands , just as I was about to touch her lips , she pulled back looking away.

" Like now , how I can see you , even touch you but can't make you mine . " I whispered.

" Excuse me ."she said.

Without even looking at me , she got up from her seat , but before she could leave , I took hold of her wrist , she didn't look at me but didn't fight me off neither.

" Is anything wrong , why are you leaving ?"

" I'm not a kinda girl who you play with , I have all the fame and name I need Mr.Singhania."

I do accept the accusions , but I don't play with emotions . The girls I date know what they are to me , and I doubt any girl would say no to me , expect the one infront of me.

" And you are ? "

she turned to face me , her eyes calculatively looking mine.

" Sameera Rathore."

The grip I had on her loosened subconsiously , as I realized who she is . THE RATHORE PRINCESS .

The last of the Rathore family bloodline , after the dead of her parents , and the assasination of her guardians , the only mysterious heiress of rathore empire.