De-aged Part II

"Miss, I have discovered the surveillance camera from earlier, would you like me to play it?"

"Go ahead, Jarv."

We all look towards the screen that pops up.

"Really, what's the worst that could happen?" Tony asks the group whilst holding up a remote.

"We could blow up the tower," Clint suggests.

"Or the world," Natasha adds on.

"And what's the possibility of that happening?" Tony comments.

"Well-"

"Exactly. So-"

Suddenly the screen becomes disoriented and the footage is jumbled. The audio becomes a

mess of static. Once the screen returns to normal again, toddlers stand, or should I say sit, in where each adult once stood.

"So, some machine turned them all into children?" Tom asks squatting down next to one of them.

"The real question is which one," Sydney piped up, looking around the lab. I was about to say something when a violent shove sent me across the floor once again.

"Would you stop that?!" I yelled at the over energetic two-foot midgets. I used the wind and began to push myself away from the wobbling children. This, however, seemed to only motivate them to chase after the now speeding chair. I could see Tom and Sydney in the corner of my eye laughing to themselves. "Can you guys help me out instead of laughing at this?!"

Eventually, Tom came over and untied me. I hopped out of the chair as quickly as I could.

"I think it's this machine," Sydney called out, drawing our attention to her.

"What makes you think that-," I cut myself off as my gaze lands upon said machine. Wires stuck out of its main base. The top was emitting off smoke and a few sparks lit up the darkness that delved into the core of the machine. "Oh."

"Jenni, do you think you can fix it?" Tom asked, turning to me. I scratched the back of my neck.

"I'm guessing, but I may need parts and the main core may be fried. There's no telling how long this thing will take to fix..." I explain. My explanation is cut off by a small child's cry.

"Grasshopper!" a small cry echoes out into the room. Before I know it, a small toddler is strapped once again to my jean-covered leg. I face-palm.

"What's 'grasshopper' mean?" Sydney asks looking at the toddler attached to my leg.

"I'm guessing that's the nickname Tony picked for me," I roll my eyes. "I wouldn't be surprised if he already found one for you each of you."

"I guess while we try fixing this thing, they should be looked over too," Sydney comments kneeling down next to mini-Thor. "I don't think they will be able to take care of themselves in this condition."

"What are we supposed to do? We don't know the first thing about little kids!" Tom protests.

"We could call up SHIELD," Sydney suggests.

"They would only send over agents. And said agents would most likely threaten everyone with weapons if they stepped out of line or something," I tell her.

"Well then why don't we just round them up and- Where did they go?" Tom looks around the lab.

Four of the six children had disappeared into thin air. Tony still clung to my leg while Thor was shoving down Pop tarts like there was no tomorrow. Steve, Natasha, Clint, and Bruce were nowhere to be seen.

"Shit."

_______________________________________________________________________

"How far could they have gotten?" I yell out in frustration after looking through my fifth floor. I was currently on the living room floor and none of the children had been found- other than Thor who had gone with Sydney and Tony who currently sat on the couch watching my frustration with amusement. "I mean, their mini for crying out loud! Their tiny legs couldn't have carried them across a room let alone the tower." I continue to ramble on as I check under the tables and chairs.

Tony laughs as I continue to check the floor.

"This must be sooo hilarious for you, huh," I grumble out looking over at him. To my surprise, he wasn't looking at me. Instead he was looking up at a vent in the ceiling. I followed his gaze and my own gaze landed on the small hand sticking out of the vent. I grab a chair and hurry over. I grab the opening of the vent and rip it off after climbing up on the chair. There sat a small toddler. I recognized it immediately as Clint, with the bow strapped to his back.

He struggled as I scooped him out of the vent opening. I hurried over and plonked him on the couch next to Tony. I grab my phone and call Tom.

"I believe I know where the rest of them are."

._________. .________________. .___________________. ._______________. ._.

I feel like such a horrible person for making you all wait this long. 

Heck. I will be lucky if at least one of you continue to read this. 

I know how it feels when an author just stops posting chapters of the book. 

Looses intrest, doesn't remember the story, etc. 

I guess I get the chance to view both sides- Author and Reader. 

I hope to get the next chapter out soon. All of the great and supportive comments motivated me to continue on with this 'story'. 

Thank you, really, for reading my story. 

~Hammy the Hamster