Charlie Brown and Pizza

“Who is it?” I ask obviously knowing who it is. Tony comes in anyways.

           “You want to work on the scooter?” he asked. I shrugged.

           “Got nothing better to do I guess,” I said standing up and slipping my phone into my pocket. I followed him down to the lab. He already had the parts. We started and was easily almost done after 2 hours.

           “Can we change the music?” I speak up. We had been listening to the same AC/DC song ‘Back in Black’ for the whole time.

           “What’s wrong with AC/DC?” Tony asked looking up from the pipe he was placing in.

           “Nothing, but playing the same song for the past 2 hours gets pretty annoying,” I say.

           “Ok, how about ‘Thunderstruck’?” He asks.

           “How about ‘Thanks For the Memories’ by Fall Out Boy?” I ask.

           “Never heard it,” he answers.

           “JARVIS! Let the song play!” I say. “Please.”

           “Right away,” the song starts playing. I start tapping my foot to the song as I place in the final pieces.

           “This is what teenagers listen to these days?” Tony asks when the song finishes.

           “Would you rather me like One Direction?” I ask. He shuddered at the thought, which I fought to not laugh at. I failed and let out a smile.

           “Ok, now all we need to do is place in the engine and connect a few wires,” he said. I open the place the engine is going and clear out a few of the wires. Tony picks up the engine and struggles to bring it over.

           “Need a little help?” I ask amused.

           “Nope,” he says, only halfway there.

           “You sure?” I ask, still amused.

           “Yep,” he finally gets over and places the engine into the right place. I connect the wires and we successfully start it up.

           “Well, that was easy,” Tony commented.

           “Should we paint it?” I ask.

           “What are you thinking off?” he asks.

           “We could add a dark green and light green shifting of streaks and the rest could be black,” I suggested.

           “I have no clue what that means, but go for it,” he said.

           “Do you have any paint brushes or paint?” I ask.

           “I can get some, JARVIS?” Tony says.

           “Already on it,” he answers.

           “You can paint it tomorrow, when we get the supplies,” Tony walks over to the work table. I set down my phone and look at one of his half-finished projects.

           “What’s this?” I ask, looking at the robot.

           “Just a robot that I’ll never finish,” he says looking up.

           “Can I work on it?” I ask. He raises an eyebrow.

           “Um, sure,” He looks back at whatever he was doing.