De-aged Part I

It was supposed to be a normal day. I was supposed to go down stairs, have breakfast, and talk with Steve and Tom about their progress on Walking Dead. Then I was supposed to go train with Tom, Sydney, Clint, and Natasha in the gym. After that I was going to spend the rest of the day binge watching Netflix.

No, none of that happened.

The gods just seem to despise me.

I walked out of the elevator and into the kitchen connected to the main living room. I was about to go grab something from the fridge when something stopped me.

Complete silence.

This never happened in the Tower. There was always someone arguing with someone or some person competing with some other person. Basically, there was never a quiet moment in the tower.

Maybe I should have been celebrating. Peace and quiet was exactly what I needed to jam out to music and work on blueprints.

Something just didn't seem right to me, though. So, like any other teenager with curiousity issues, I went to explore.

I wish I could say I went upstairs first-to go and get Sydney and Tom's help, but I didn't. I did the 'normal' thing and asked JARVIS after searching five floors on my own.

"Hey, Jarv?" I asked my virtual friend. "Where is everyone?"

"They seem to be in-, "he hesitated for a few moments. "The lab seems to have an abundance of-Miss, we seem to have a problem."

"What kind of problem?" I asked confused.

"It would be recommended for you to go down to the lab, please," he told me. "I shall send the elevator to you."

I wasn't able to say anything before the elevator doors pinged open. I stepped wordlessly into the elevator and began the trip to the lab.

When the elevator doors pinged open, many things came to my vision.

A small arrow flew past the doorway.

Three small children were racing each other in the desk chairs.

Two kids were hanging from the ceiling.

One child was stuffing himself with treats.

My eyes widened significantly as I took in the scene in front of me. I stood frozen in the doorway of the elevator. I could've stood there for hours taking the scene in when something snapped me out of the position.

The elevator doors 'pinged' shut.

Suddenly all eyes turned to me. The chair raves stopped, the hanging kids were upright on the ceiling beams. And the last kid had paused in his eating.

You could hear a pin drop as silence entered the room.

Before I knew it, two toddlers had death grips on my legs. They babbled on in baby talk, as if trying to communicate with me. Unable to understand them, a confused expression dawned on my face.

"Um..." the word escaped my mouth I looked around again before saying anything more. "JARVIS?"

_______________________________________________________________________

Tom had never been a morning person. So, getting woken up by a virtual person roughly was not the best way for him to start the day.

Also, taking after his father, he never completely understood technology like most would.

So, there he was, standing in the elevator doorway watching as six toddlers ran around wildly.

You can say he didn't look happy.

In the short amount of time it took him to get out the bed, into the elevator, and down to the lab, I had already been tied to a char and pushed across the floor repeatedly by four toddlers. The one kid was still munching on sweets while another had cracked open a book.

I let out a squeal as I almost crash straight into the wall. Tom, even though half-asleep, was very amused.

"So, this is the emergency?"

"I don't know where they came from," I tell him as the chair passes him.

"Do you think that they could've snuck in?"

"It's a possibility," I answer.

Suddenly the door pings open once again and Sydney sprints in holding a lamp in her hand. She looks around and takes in the surroundings.

"This is the emergency?" she says placing the lamp on a table.

"Yeah," Tom answers her half-heartedly.

"What were you going to do with that lamp?" I ask curious.

"I was really hoping to bash some skulls in."

"With a lamp?"

"With a lamp."

"OK then. Since that plan failed. What are we supposed to do now?" Tom asked us both.

"Well, first things first you can UNTIE ME FROM THIS CHAIR!" I tell them whilst being forcefully

pushed across the floor once again.

"I don't know..." tom seemed to consider his options along with Sydney. I rolled my eyes. I was about to say more when JARVIS cut me off.

._________. .________________. .___________________. ._______________. ._.

Hi.

Hoped you liked.

Part II out soon hopefully.

~Hammy the Hamster