Once Upon a Time?

Jenni

"Of course," I thought looking down at my watch. 10:46 PM. They were supposed to pick me up 5 hours ago. I got up and wrapped my sweatshirt around my cold body. I picked up my backpack and started walking. I don't know where to go, or what to do. All I know is if I see Tony Stark ever again, it will be too soon.

I should probably explain myself more. The name's Jenni. I have brown hair that falls to the middle of my back with rainbow tips. My normal outfit is a t-shirt with a black and gold sweatshirt over top. I have ripped jeans and black lace boots. My only 'luggage' is my backpack. It holds essentials: my extra clothes, phone, headphones, and laptop. I was sent to a boarding school at a young age to not be a burden to my father. I don't exactly call him 'father' anymore though. If you haven't guessed, he is Tony Stark: Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist, and worst father of all time. I bet you haven't heard that last title before, because only I call him that.

I graduated from the boarding school at 14. He didn't even show up to my graduation. Afterwards someone was supposed to pick me up, but never came. I was lucky to have my intellect or else I would still be in that place. It's been a year since then, I'm now 15 and perfectly fine on my own. I can protect myself need be, and I have a roof over my head. Well, more like a tree over my head. I made a treehouse with some wood I 'found'. It has a rag of cloths, or my bed, and I can always just sit on the floor. Food wise, I hardly have a meal per day. That's fine by me though, I have never been a huge eater. I got my money by doing chores for people. It wasn't as bad as you think, just the occasional mowing the lawn or walking a dog.

I was going back to New York City today, only because I had enough money to get a hot chocolate. Winter didn't really help my living arrangements. I gathered my stuff and set out towards the city.

.__________. .__________. .__________. .__________. .__________.

Hello peoples!

Technically, this is my second book, but the first kind of when down the rabbit hole...

Anywho, this one is, well... you'll just have to read and find out.

I understand that a good 98% of readers don't actually read what the author's note at the end of most chapters, and I don't mind if you read this or not.

The only important things the notes will show possibly is updates and/ or dedications.

Shoot, now this sounds really boring.

Well... bye!

~Hammy the Hamster