Jellal!?

Erza POV

"We're finally here..." Natsu said as we walk out of the train. When will he ever get over his motion sickness. We already know where her mansion is since we went there a lot of times.

"Do you want to go on legs or wheels." I asked the group. The group with me is Gray, Natsu, Wendy, Happy, Carla. We wanted a smaller group and master approved. Even though everyone wants to come all they can do is wait.

"Let's just walk." Natsu said weakly.

"Alright, for your sake we will." I agreed.

We we're walking and walking for 2 hours and we reached halfway. Then we saw a group that wore black cloaks that have blue lining and the symbol for Crime Sorciere. In front was... Jellal!?

"Jellal!" I called out to him. They immediarely looked to us surprised. We went closer to them.

"Erza!" Jellal called me. It feels great to hear him calling my name. It has been months since we last saw each other.

"What're you guys doing here?" Gray asked. Crime Sorciere now has the Oracion Seis with them.

"We we're going to visit Lucy. We sometimes stay there for the night." Angel answered with a smile.

"Well, we're going take her to Fairytail." Natsu smiled. I also smiled at this statement.

"Would you like to go together?" Meredy asked.

"Sure! Why not?" Wendy answered.

"Is that alright with you?" Jellal asked me. I was surprised that he still asked me when he already knows the answer.

"Sure." I answered with a smile.

"Looks like Jellal wants attention" Meredy teased him while nudging his elbow.

"Meredy!?" Jellal shouted at her. They all started laughing I felt embarassed. I'm sure Jellal feels the same way.

"Gosh, stop flirting already let's just go!" Gray said with a bored tone. I glared at his direction to hide whatever I'm feeling.

"Say that again." I dared him. My tone was probably scary

"I-I mean take your time Erza." He answered then chuckled nervously.

Now that's much better.

"Shall we?" Jellal asked me. Offering his hand to me.

"Let's go." I said with a smile. Of course I took it. Don't get the wrong it's just to not be rude! Then I heard Happy chuckle.

"Erza and Jellal sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-" Happy didn't get to finish his song because I cut him off.

"Wanna die?" I warned him with one of my most scary glares.