𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

Start from the beginning

And I knew is JJ would come with me.

He groaned as he squinted his eyes open. "Mhm." He breathed, sitting up on the couch rubbing his eyes.

I stumble into the bathroom, changing into one of JJ's shirts, it was a plain white T shirt. I looked in the mirror before I started walking back out.

JJ always keeps clothes here, I do to, but I'm always one to forget them.

JJ was already outside on the porch grabbing a beer from the cooler.

I cary my weight to the door and walk outside stumbling beside JJ, half asleep. He looks down at me giving me a half smile as he leaned on the side of the door frame, pulling me to his chest.

"Agatha did some work, huh?" JJ announced. As he was gripping his beer with his free hand, taking a drink.

John b walked around his boat stepping on the side grabbing branches as he threw them out.

"Yeah, she did." He replied, grunting.

I lay my head on JJ's shoulder, wrapping my hand around his waist.

I felt a knot in my stomach.

He looked down at me, kissing my forehead "Did you sleep well Mae mae?" He asked in a soft tone, smiling ear to ear, blond pieces of his hair falling into his face.

I nod my head "Hm, did you?" I mutter, closing my eyes, still feeling tired.

He lifts his head back up looking forward at John b who was lifting more branches, before nodding.

My heart warms as I smile so softly.

"Look, it's god telling us to fish!" He shouted waving the branches around.

I let out a laugh, shaking my head. "It most definitely is." I raise a hand in the air, pointing at John b.

John b looks at me with a grin.

"Let's go get Kie, boys." I smile, lifting my head to look at JJ, who was already smiling at me.

༻✧༇

I was currently hanging my legs over the side of John b's boat, my feet hanging in the water. JJ is sitting beside me we were passing a blunt back and forth

It was the day after storm Agatha, it was bad. But everyone knows it's the best day to fish.

We were on the boat on our way to pick up pope and Kie. John b was sitting in the front of the boat. He always liked to feel the breeze on his face as we moved forward, he was also steering the boat.

I looked around and felt sorry for all the people who had lost their houses with the hurricane. Us, and John B were lucky that the Château was still standing.

"We'll be cleaning this all summer." I said, pushing my sunglasses back on my head.

"This is my nightmare." John B answered, shaking his head with a fake pout.

"Hey, Miss Amy, did you guys get through it?" He asked politely to the old women turning his head to look at her, who was picking up trash as we were going by.

John b polite? Sometimes.

"Still here." The woman replied with a smile.

I roll my eyes as I watched JJ eyeing her up and down. She's old enough to be a mom.

JJ looked back at John b with a wide grin, "She totally looked at me." He teased.

I smack his arm gaining his attention as he rubbed his shoulder,"Ew, gross. She could be a mom." I spoke with disgust, as I look towards John b who was laughing.