Chapter 1

Percy's P.O.V
I was taking a peaceful nap, when I felt something jump on top of me. I opened my eyes to see Annabeth sitting on top of me. "Annie, get off me. I'm sleeping." I said, groaning. "No." I groaned again, and pushed her off. She sat on the edge of the bed, laughing. "Fine." I sat up, and kissed her. She soon broke, and I pouted. "We're in your dad's cabin, Percy. Do you really want your dad to see us make out right now?" I shrugged. "I mean, if we were in your cabin, I would understand, but my dad loves us!" I said. She laughed. "Still." "Fine." Then, an idea popped into my head. "You know... we still haven't finished making out yet..." She looked at me. "What are you thinking?" I picked her up, bridal style. "This!" I started running towards the lake. "Perseus Jackson! Put me down!" She said, while hitting my shoulder. I threw her in, and jumped in as well. I created an air bubble, and put her in it. "Percy! Get me out!" She shouted. "Can't here you! There's an air bubble in the way!" Then, she grabbed me from the inside of the bubble, and kissed me. I was really surprised at first, but soon I kissed back. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and my arms found her waist. We soon broke apart. We sat with our backs on one of the ends of the bubble. I put my arms around her shoulder. "I love you, Wise Girl." "I love you too, Seaweed Brain."

Annabeth's P.O.V
It was soon time for dinner. We were shot back up into the surface, where Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel, Leo, and Calypso was waiting. "I see we just missed the action." Leo said, wiggling his eyebrows. "Shut up." I said. "Was it a feisty one, or just a slow, but steady-" Calypso hit him in the head. "Ow!" He said, rubbing his head. "She told you to shut up." "Fine, mother." We all laughed. "Anyways, let's go to dinner; I'm starving." Jason said. "Wait!" They all stopped. "Where's Nico?" I asked. They all shrugged. "I guess we'll see him later." I said. We all then started off for dinner.

Nico's P.O.V
It was 5 weeks since Will put out the order for me to stay in the infirmary. I rolled my shoulders, and jumped into the shadows.
The other end led me to Camp Jupiter. Fortunately, I found Reyna immediately. Unfortunately, I landed right in front of her, making her trip over me. "Umph!" We both tumbled. "Who in the name of Jupiter's underwear has caused this-" then she saw me. "Oh. Nico, I see you have gotten better." I cracked my neck. "I guess so." I took my foot out of the mud patch. "Why are you here?" She asked. "Oh, just an update. Annabeth seems to be nearing closer to the chips (I wonder what >:) ) and yup, that's about it." She nodded. "Okay, update when you get the final day it will be worked on." I nodded. "You got it." I looked to the shadows, not without saying. "See yah!" And jumped in.
'Was I too straight up? Was I acting too much like an idiot? Was I Leo?' I asked myself as I shadow traveled. Once I came out, the first thing I saw was Will. "You snuck out. Again." His arms were crossed, and his face had mad all over it. "Sorry... I just needed to... visit... Reyna..." And I blacked out.

Leo's P.O.V
Since Calypso didn't have a godly parent, she got to sit next to Mr.Flame Boy super sized Mcshizzle. "So..." I said as I put my arm around her neck (which she "kindly" pushed off) "what do you want to do after dinner? I mean, asides of looking at me all da-" "Don't! Finish that sentence!" She growled. "Sheesh, someone's got the big case of the Leos." I said. "This starting to shape up a lot like Beast Boy and Terra." Frank said. Everyone looked at him. "Not... that I watch Teen Titans Go secretly or anything..." He said, biting his burger. We all laughed. "All I want is some peace and quiet." She said. "Hey, Annie, how's the chip going?" I asked. "I still haven't been able to figure out how to block the signals to attract the monsters, but I think I'm close. And don't call me Annie." She said, glaring at me. "Wait. What in the name of Hades' underwear are you talking about?" Percy said. She glanced at me. "Should we tell them?" I nodded. "We've been working on a secret project together to work of monster-proof cell pho-" she didn't get to finish the sentence, because Percy jumped out of his seat, and ran out shouting, "CELL PHONE!!!!!!!!!" Annabeth face-palmed, while we laughed.

Hey guys! Branzzy here! This is actually my back up account, in case something happens with my older account. You might see a lot of similar things in my books. Well, see yah!
Comment or vote!