"you two are part of the cat tribe, aren't you?"

on and hong nodded their heads without making eye contact with cale.

"are you planning on following me?"

there were no responses to this question.

instead, the red kitten slowly walked over and rubbed its cheek on cale's leg, while the silver kitten approached cale soon after and started to tap cale's foot with her front paw.

cale already had a plan for these two siblings. he nodded his head and made up his mind about the kittens.

"then make yourselves useful."

on and hong immediately responded.

"be useful!"

"be useful!"

cale still in the carriage with two kittens and hans when some mountain bandits hinder their way. cale shivered when he saw choi han, ron, and vicross is people who fight them. ah... poor mountain bandits. don't ever stood in protagonist way, don't you?

as think of that, cale just looking at the nervous kitten and hans.

brak!

dum!

the sounds actually make cale startled. cale can see one of the assailants make it past choi han and others. that man open the door brashly. cale automatically make himself in front of the kittens and hans. but before he actually make a move, hans get the past of cale.

"young master! please get behind me!" hans shouted as the carriage door breaks.

'ah,' cale thought

'i'm their young master... it's natural for them to protect me.'

but cale not their actual young master. and the idea of sacrificing yourself to others is actually absurd.

(no, it's not that cale wanna sacrifice himself with wanting to positioned himself in front of them at first.)

"hahahaha! so it's the famous beauty!" the bandits shouted.

cale frowned.

what?

hans put his hand in front cale, give a hint to cale to more backing off to corner.

the bandits then meet his eyes in front of cale. that stare make cale raise his hands, if something bad gonna happen, cale will using the indestructible shield.

as his hands make an attempt to reach cale, owner of that crazy eyes shouted again, "ah! i think its not just a rumor! i'll take him as my— agh!"

before that man can finish his sentence choi han and ron actually came behind him. choi han cut his hand who's trying get past hans in front of cale. the blood spurted out, wetting the front of carriage and a bit cale face.

and ron literally plunged a knife to his heart.

then, their party become quiet as the body got thrown into the pile of bodies of the bandits by choi han.

cale shivered, what a scene. the protagonist party is really vicious!

"young master! are you okay?!" shout hans.