AVNEET KAUR

Ahh!!Nowadays my alarm is noisy. It rings almost 3 or more than 3 times. It's irritating Yaar! Anyways maybe today I'll meet that boy. Strawberry and Reemie will come with me. "For the very first time, the queen woke up early. I'm surprise." I chuckled as my mom said.  She is cool. Right? No doubt she is ma queen, my mama. "Quickly get ready, come have breakfast with us. Your dad will go work in a few minutes along with your brother so please a bit quickly." She said while opening the curtains. "Good morning mom" I said, and she wishes me back while going out of the room. I make my way to the bathroom. I brush my teeth while looking in the mirror and doing some weird faces and dances. Hehe! I love to do it. Just don't judge me. After brushing my teeth and pick an outfit for me. I took a bath.

My outfit of the day

My outfit of the day. It would be amazing if you rate me out of 10. I make my way to the dining room. "Good morning, everyone" I said chirping like a bird and, everyone wishes me back. "Come have breakfast" Reemie said and sat in front of her. Dad and Jai bro met mom, me and Reemie and went to work. "So, at what time will you go?" I heard Reemie asking that question while I was serving myself breakfast. "Obviously after breakfast we'll go. We'll pick strawberry and we'll go." "But she said that she will come directly to the garden." I nod and start eating. Reemie and mom also start eating. After 15 minutes, mom finished eating and went to do the household chores. Reemie took her last bite and put her plate in the sink. I have 4-5 more bite to eat. I eat really slow. If I will have my phone with me, then I might take 1 hour to eat. Again, don't judge me. I know that I am a little weird, but I guess half of the world is like me. It's good to know that I am not the only one. Well, right now I am taking my last bite and put my plate in the sink.

"Let's go, Avni." Reemie said and we said a goodbye to mom and left. After 5 minutes, we finally met strawberry in front of the garden. We met her and sat on the bench I sat yesterday. "Hope he comes." I said finger crossed. Even Reemie and strawberry are praying for me. It sounds weird and funny, but they are my soul sisters! <3. For 15 minutes, we stayed and talked while praying in our hearts. We saw more than 5 people passing through the garden but none of them was the boy. I start feeling that he won't come or something. "Yaar mango, it's been more than 15 minutes and there is no sign of that boy. What to do now?" she asked worriedly. "I will have my online course in a few minutes, I think we should go now." I said and all signed in defeat. They start making their way back. While going, a paper in a form of airplane fell in front of Reemie's foot. Reemie pick up the paper and I look around when I saw......

TBC....

Hey peeps. Hope you guys loved this chapter. Sorry if it's boring or what but please support. Rate Avneet's outfit as she told you. Hehe! And if incase I upload late, please don't stop reading. Your author loves you all. Keep reading 'Lovers from strangers!>>>'. See you very soon in the next chapter. Byeee