𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡.

Start from the beginning

"what helps with stress is going to a party," ned says, "we should go to the party."

"yeah, let's do it. i'm gonna go," peter says getting out of the car, and walking over to mckenna's door.

"he's such a gentleman to you mckenna, it honestly makes me quite jealous. it's an honor to have a sweet caring boy to be at your call," may says, before peter opens mckenna's door.

"thank you for the drive may," mckenna says, smiling at her words.

"anytime honey, please have fun," she says, to both of the teens, "peter, make sure she has fun okay."

mckenna walks to the curb with ned as peter nods to his aunt, seeing the girl in the tight, dark red dress, "yeah, i got her, thank you may."

"bye may!" ned waves to the women who then drives away.

mckenna walks in front of the two boys, running her hands down her arms. she could've just worn a sweater and jeans, but no, she had to go all out.

"dude you have the suit right?" ned asks peter.

peter rolls up his sleeve to reveal his web shooter.

"this is going to change our lives," ned exclaims, walking closer to mckenna.

peter walks beside the girl, looking at her blank facial expression, "how you feeling kens?"

"just peachy parker, just peachy," she replies, having a bad feeling about the night.

he puts his arm in-front of her waist gripping her hip, and turning to stand in front of her, "if you want to leave, just say the words, and i'll get us out."

"okay," she says, taking in a deep breath, peter mirroring her.

"we're not really leaving right?" ned asks peter.

"if mckenna doesn't feel comfortable, yes, we are leaving," he whispers.

"okay," ned replies, his tone alike a child's.

★・・・・・・★

"hey princess," flash says, walking beside mckenna, and resting his arm around her shoulders.

"flash can you not flirt with me for one day?" mckenna asks, ducking away from his arm.

"and why would i do that?" he asks.

"because if you don't i'll hit you as hard as i can," mckenna says, with an annoyed look.

"alright pretty lady," he says, walking back to the dj booth.

mckenna walks around in attempt to find peter but finds ned, "where the hell is peter?"

ned looks at her with wide eyes, "i- uhm- i don't actually know. he might be with liz?"

mckenna rolls her eyes at the mention of the senior, "all right, thanks."

she walks away, unknowingly, being watched intently by her missing best friend.

"i'm sorry kens," peter says, as he swings to an unknown blue explosion in the distance.

★・・・・・・★

PETER PARKER

★・・・・・・★

"peter, where the hell have you been?" mckenna asks me, slapping my bruised shoulder, making me hold in a wince.

i couldn't tell her i've been fighting off weird bag guys, and have been dropped into a lake. i could never.

"i was just, socializing," i lie.

"socializing? i've been looking for you for at least an hour! you left me," she says, in a winy tone.

"i'm sorry kens," i say, smiling softly.

that's her weakness, she can't be mad if i just look innocent.

she huffs and smiles back, "goddamnit parker. how dare you leave me with flash."

"yeah i'm sorry about that," i say, resting arm over her cold shoulder, "are you cold kenna?"

"nah, im fine," she lies, shivering under me.

i take off my flannel and put it over her shoulders, resting my arm over them again.

"thanks peter."

★・・・・・・★

MCKENNA MAXIMOFF

★・・・・・・★

"so when are you gonna admit that you like parker?" michelle asks, taking a drink of her red solo cup.

"i have no idea what you're talking about," i reply, sipping my lemonade.

"oh come on mckenna. do you see the look on his face anytime you look at him, or talk to him, or anything towards him? it's like you're the only person in the world," michelle states, looking at her in disbelief that she doesn't know.

"i have no idea what you're talking about," i say, looking over at peter talking to flash.

i walk away to the bar to find the two ounce bottle of lemonade, that's supposed to be a mixer but liquor doesn't sit right with me.

"fight! fight! fight! fight!" starts to be yelled, by the people surrounding the group of boys.

"what the hell?" i ask under my breath.

then i remember, peter's in that group of boys. i swear to god.

i rush my way through the crowd, ignoring the anxious feeling in my stomach.

i finally get to the middle of the enclosed fight circle to see non other than flash thompson and peter parker.

peter swings and punches flash straight in the jaw, making flash's head turn the other way.

"peter!"

★・・・・・・★

💌

gasp !

<3
mads