Eric POV

I just finished signing the last few jerseys and baseballs for the tour when Coach walked in.

"Hey bud, you about finished up here? People are starting to arrive, and all the group leaders need to report out to the front of the stadium to greet their group of people," Coach was known as a good person. He had the team do a lot for the community. One of his beliefs was that we should give back to the community and never forget where we came from.

"Yes sir. Just finished up with the signatures. Dakota had his signed at last practice and I think Stan even signed some as the equipment manager." I put the lid back on my lucky marker that I signed everything with for the fans.

"Well head on out there. I heard you gave out some tickets to people. I'm sure they would like to see you." I nod at him and make my way out of the locker room to the front of the stadium. Nerves started in my lower belly from the possibility of seeing Jessi.

On one hand, I really hope that she shows up so I can see her again without giving up that I want to see her, but on the flipside. I hope she doesn't show up, so I don't have to see her gorgeous face and talk to her as if I don't want more. Acting like all I want is to be platonic is going to be grueling.

After my workout today which I absolutely pushed my body to the limits trying to clear my head. I had gone to the apartment to take a shower and a nap. Which did nothing for me because of the dream I had of slamming my dick inside of her while hearing her soft moans. Breathy gasps of my name.... Shit I need to get myself together.

I opened the door to the stadium and saw that almost everybody was here. I saw Dakota talking up a woman with two kids while Stan was signing in people on a checkboard. I had gave my tickets to a couple of kids that I had met at the grocery store when they recognized me and Jessi.

I nod at few of the kids along with their parents that I invited and made my way towards Stan. I hadn't seen Jessi and Oliver just yet.

"What's up man? How's the turn out?" I lean over his shoulder trying to get a peek at the names, not seeing the two that I really want to see.

"The turn out is amazing. All the guys on the time handed out almost all of their tickets. Just going to wait another 5 minutes before going ahead and getting everybody started on the tour. Do you mind helping Adam and Jake hand out the jerseys to the kids and parents while I finish up here?"

"Yeah man no problem," I made my way over to the merch table while glancing at the parking lot every so often. The guys and I hand out every single signed item available. Which apparently was literally just enough for the people that showed up.

Getting everybody heading to the stadium doors is a little hectic because all of the kids are bursting at the seams with excitement. As I'm helping a family make their way towards the correct doors I feel little arms wrap around my leg. I smile when I see Oliver's toothy grin back up at me.

"Eric! We made it!" I lift him in my arms.

"Seems like you did buddy," I chuckle at him. "Where i..."

"OLIVER!" I turn as I hear her melodic voice shout Ollys name. I make my way to her and as soon as she seeks Olly out her face shows relief immediately. "What did I tell you about running off without me huh?" She pops a hip out with her arms cross making her boobs seem bigger with the stance. I know she's trying to look mad but honestly she looks fucking adorable standing there in front of me.

"Sorry mommy."

"Hey Jess, didn't think y'all were going to make it?" She finally turns and looks at me. A look of guilt passes through her eyes.

"Well Ol was really excited about coming today. So I didn't want to let him down." She's definitely making sure I know she didn't want to come, only Oliver.

"Well y'all go ahead and make your way inside and I'll scrounge up another baseball and jersey for y'all. Who do you want to sign your jersey buddy?"

"You! You're my snack buddy!" I wink at him and head to the locker room. I grab one of my practice jerseys for Jessi because the thought of her wearing my name on her back just does something to me even if I can't have her. I grab another one of the merch jerseys that have my name on it for Olly.

Once I have everything signed I make my way back to the group and ask Stan to give it to them while I write their names down on the check board.

For the rest of the tour and most of the catch and throw games I stay the hell away from them. I continue to glance at them several times but I don't have the balls to be around her and not touch her. I see Olly watching me constantly and I wave at him and then continue on with what I'm doing.

"Alright folks, the team and myself have decided on letting the adults have some fun playing our sport while your kiddos get to sit in the dug out and cheer us on. The kids will all be given a snack and drink to have through our fun game! Hope you all decide to play and show these guys that y'all should be the ones playing for the league instead of them!!!" Stan is announcing this through his megaphone that at this point I want to throw it away. That thing is fucking annoying.