Jessi POV

I'm headed to the guy named Eric that is apparently too chicken shit to dance. I'm not going to be the only miserable one here, if I got to get on the dance floor so does this idiot. His friend was funny and a little cute, but not my type. 

"I hear you won't get out on the dance floor cause your too chicken shit. That true?" He looks taken aback that I actually called him out on not getting off his ass or it might just be the approach I took. Who knows? 

"I'm not chicken. Just don't dance, especially in public." He settles back in his bar stool.

"Well, I have to at least try and have some fun otherwise my friend Abbie is going to give me shit." I glace back at her. She's currently pressed up against the guy that approached me. I turn back towards Eric and catch him giving me a onceover. "How about this, you get out on the dance floor, and I will show you a couple of moves, deal?" He laughs and takes a swig from his beer. "What? Why are you laughing at me?" His laugh is so full and reminds me of someone who is truly happy. It's cute. Doesn't mean that I want him laughing at me though. 

"You going to be the one to show me moves? You hurt my eyes earlier with whatever that was earlier?" I scoff at him. 

"That was me not wanting to dance, but now I want to. Thought you at least owed me since I kicked your ass in the shots challenge, but whatever. I'll just find somebody else to dance with." I turn around and make my way to the dance. Surveying the surroundings and finding the target to dance with. Then I spot a cute looking nerd dancing by himself.

I pull out some old college moves and swing my hips to the beat as I walked towards the guy. I move my arms around his shoulders. He reacts by grabbing my hips and bringing them to grind on his junk. I smile at the dorky man and move to the music. Which is apparently making him very excited by the bulge on his thigh pressed up against me. I look over to where I left Eric only to see that he has vanished from his bar stool. I feel a tap on my shoulder and look to find Eric with his cap backwards and a smirk across his chiseled face. 

"On second thought you want to show me some of your moves?" 

"Back off dude. Don't you see we are kind of in middle of something," nerdy guy gestures between us. "Get lost!" I roll my eyes and move farther away from the guy and closer to Eric. 

"Yes, I think that would be a great idea before this guy cums on my leg because he's never been touched by the female gender before." I turn towards Eric and start dancing with him, but its more like I am dancing, and he is just doing an awkard sway. "Okay, so clearly you weren't lying about not being able to dance. Here grab my hips and imagine dry humping me but not going to a full extreme." 

As I move my body closer to him. I feel his companion at full attention also. I raise my eyebrow up at him. "Not my fault! Watching you dance did that." I roll my eyes at him. 

"Well hope your jeans are able to withstand stretching...Eric." I move to the music with my hand wrapped around his neck and grinding on him. His cologne is fucking amazing and is making me delirious for sure. It is a total man smell. I turn around and keep grinding on him. I feel his hips doing the same pushing into my back with his hand gripping my hips tightly. His head is nestled into my neck leaving fluttering kisses all up and down it. These sweet and lingering kisses are sending tiny jolts of electricity to my lady bits. "Damn it."

"What is my dance moves not living up to your standards? I could improvise." He slides his hand further south. Making me inhale my breath with temptation. 

"Eric, you better watch yourself. I'll score a homerun on you without you even realizing what hit you." I pull away from him. "Glad I could help you get blue balls tonight and pick up a few moves." I walk away from him over to Abbi and let her know that I was heading out. I head to the bar and grab my jacket along with a bottle of bourbon from the bartender after he over charged my ass for the bottle. 

The club has gotten more packed here since I arrived. I make it to the street and head to the L train just wanting to hurry up and get home. I danced with Eric Mackchovi. The first baseman for the Cubs baseball team. Fuck that was awesome. Back to South side life for me that's for sure.