𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫.

Start from the beginning

mckenna glares at the kid, "flash shut the hell up. you should be glad he didn't make you look like a total idiot."

he looks at the girl with wide eyes, "sorry," he mumbles, turning back around.

★・・・・・・★

mckenna sits in her usual seat next to peter, sitting down her tray and laying her bag on the ground next to her.

"did liz get a new top?" peter asks the girl next to him.

"i don't know. why would i care?" she asks, her tone filled with annoyance.

"woah. what's wrong with you?" peter asks, shifting his attention from the senior to mckenna.

"nothing. i just don't understand your obsession with a senior. she's stuck up anyway," mckenna says, playing with her mashed potatoes.

peter looks over at ned confused, shaking his head.

"we should probably stop staring before it gets creepy though," peter states, not tearing his eyes away from her.

"too late," mckenna and michelle say in unison.

"you guys are losers. not you mckenna, you're cool," michelle states.

mckenna smiles at the girl on the other side of the table, while peter and ned look at her confused.

"well, then why do you sit with us?" ned asks.

"because i don't have any friends," michelle answers.

★・・・・・・★

"lets move to the next question," liz states holding her flash cards in front of her.

mckenna rolls her eyes at her voice. it's like if someone was torturing a dying chicken in her head every time she spoke.

mckenna didn't even like decathlon, she only got pushed to do it because of her grades, and she only stayed because of peter, and ned of course.

peter isn't even with the rest of his team because he's trying to get out of nationals.

"peter, it's nationals," mr harrington says, "is there no way you could take one weekend off?"

"i can't go to washington because if mr stark needs me, i have to make sure that im here," peter lies.

that's all he feels like he does anymore. lie to mckenna, lie to may, lie to ned, lie to the whole school.

"you've never even been in the same room as tony stark," flash states.

mckenna presses her hand against the bell before speaking, "all in favor of kicking flash out of decathlon."

she, as well as the whole team raises their hands, all except liz. who just glares at mckenna.

"please refrain from being mean to flash mckenna. it's not a good look," she says.

mckenna rolls her eyes and drops her hand.

"wait what's happening?" a girl from the team asks.

"peter's not going to washington," another girl replies.

mckenna looks at peter and shakes her head. he avoids her heavy eyes, as he knows he'll break if he sees them.

"why not?" abraham asks.

"yeah, why?" mckenna asks, her words cutting peter like a knife, right through his chest.

"really? right before nationals?" liz asks.

peter makes eye contact with liz with his big puppy eyes, making mckennas insides boil.

so he'll look at that bitch, but whenever he's thinking about staying for nationals he just doesn't tell his best friend mckenna thinks, biting the inside of her cheek.

"he already quit, marching band and robotics lab," michelle states, "i'm not obsessed with him, i just over hear things."

she looks right at mckenna, who has told her all of this.

"flash. you're in for peter," liz says.

"fuck," mckenna whispers under her breath, as the only empty seat was the one next to her.

"oh, i don't know. i gotta check my calendar first. i got a hot date with black widow coming up," flash says.

abraham rings the bell, "that is false."

"hey what did i tell you about using the bell for comedic purposes?" mr harrington asks.

flash walks over to her and sits at the table she's at.

"this with be fun, won't it princess?" he asks, flirtatiously.

"shut the fuck up before i stick this bell so far up your ass it comes out your mouth," mckenna states, her face blank.

why must i let you put me in these situations parker? she asks herself, as flash puts his arm around her chair.

★・・・・・・★

PETER PARKER

★・・・・・・★

flash extends his arm around the back of mckennas chair and suddenly i get hot. it's like my insides are boiling. i can tell by her face she's mad. i don't know if it's at me or the situation she's in. or both.

i shoot her a smile and she just looks away, mad.

fuck this is gonna be a lot of work to fix. if i just told her she'd understand.

she's gonna kill me if i don't go on this trip.

★・・・・・・★

💌

lol i hate flash

<3
mads