2

"Aye yooo MK where you been? I been looking for you lil sis." A boy name KD I grew up with asked as I walked through the field to go home. I stayed with Mimi for a few days since I knew Tig would be coming to my house looking for me. My phone was still at my house so I wasn't able to text or call anybody.

"I was staying with my friend. Some shit went down with my nigga." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah I seen yo front door broke and wipe open. I was going by there and having my people go round there making sure yo shit was good and ain't nobody take nothing." "Preciate it. What you need big bruh?" "I'm tryna put in a order with you for Khloe. Christmas break coming up I need her right." He rubbed his hands together like bird man.

"Alright how much?" "$500 and you got any availabilities for hair?" "Yup I just started a holiday special. All little girl hair styles $50, it started November 18th and ends January 10th." "Ight so boom Christmas break start December 22nd so can I get the 20th for her? We going outta town."

       "Yup that's cool and you want all name brand shit right?" "Fasho. She just turned six, she the same size." "Okay imma go to the mall today, imma have yo shit sometime this week. And text me the date and time of her appointment and a picture of the style you want." "Fasho! You the shit boy." He dapped me up.

I turned around and started walking. "Aye MK, hold on." KD called from behind me. When I turned around I saw him talking to the boy I saw on the stairs the other day. "Wassup?" I said walking over to them. "This my lil sista, the booster I was telling you bout." KD turned and looked at the boy. "Fasho. I wanted to put in an order with you?" He said, his voice a lil deep. Mhm. I thought to myself and licked my lips.

"Alright when you want it and how much?" "You be getting designer shit?" "Yeah." I nodded. "Ight a band." "Cool. Get my Instagram from KD and text me what you want, yo sizes and when you want it. I'm going to the mall today." "No doubt." He nodded. I nodded and walked away and walked up the stairs. "Ugh this nigga need to fix my door." I groaned and went inside.

I went in the kitchen and found my phone and went in my room and put it on the charger. At least he ain't break my phone or tear none of my shit up this time. I thought to myself as I walked around my apartment making sure everything was intact. "Bitch ass nigga." I rolled my eyes as I started cleaning up my apartment. I made sure I mopped and wiped everything down with bleach to get rid of the mace lingering in the air. When I was done I walked into my bathroom to take a shower.

       After I took my shower and got dressed I grabbed my stealing bags and everything else I need and walked outside. "Ugh this fuck nigga need to get my door fixed right fucking now!" I groaned as I tried to close my door the best I can. As I walked down the steps I saw KD walking out his apartment. "Wassup sis." "Wassup K, I'm bout to go to the mall right now. Can you please ask your people to keep an eye on my shit. Imma have to get it fixed when I come back." I rolled my eyes.

       "Soft ass nigga need to stop tripping so much. But I got you sis you know that." He chuckled. "He need to stop being a bitch." I rolled my eyes. "And I appreciate you." We dapped each other up and went our separate ways. I got in the car and connected my phone to the Bluetooth. I turned on gospel music and backed out. Whenever I went to the malls to steal I played gospel music. The lord knew my heart and he knew I was stealing because that was one of my only means of income.

       I knew my way to all the malls in Miami by heart so I didn't need my gps. When I pulled up to Aventura mall I said a quick prayer asking the lord to shield, guide and protect me then I put my mask on and got out the car. I liked to wear a mask because for one, corona never went away; and for two if I were to get caught they can't see shit but my eyes. I walked in the mall and wasted no time. I always made it my mission not to spend more than five minutes in each store.